Hair Color and Length: Dark hair past her shoulders
    Race: Chinese
    Perfume/Fragrance: Clean and fresh
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider: Fellow ASPD friend
    Provider`s Body: Friggin gorgeous, Natural B’s, guessing about 5’4”
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Like a girl friend
    Comments:
    A good friend passed on the name of this spa to me and I decided to check it out. My friend had recommended a particular lady but she was busy so I went with Amy. Amy said the door fee was 60 and the tip was 100. I normally tip AFTER the massage but this was not the case this time and it turned out not to be an issue.

She took me back to the room and helped me get undressed for the table shower.
    She warmed up the table with hot water and I laid down face down. After cleaning my back side she motioned for me to flip and she washed the front. Special attention was paid to JR and the boys. Then she started a little bbbj and tb there on the shower table. It took me by surprise and that’s when I knew I was going to have a good time. After about 5 minutes of this she dried me off and we went back into the room.

Never did get a massage, we spent the remaining time on the table kissing, touching, DATY, more bbbj and t-bagging and finally Asian CG. I was spent and it was the best 160 I have spent in a long time. This place is very clean and accommodating.

Side note: I ended up seeing Amy 2 times, I also saw 2 other ladies 2 times each. I’ve hesitated doing reviews of these ladies because I really didn’t want this place to become too popular if you know what I mean. Two of the ladies have rotated out. What impresses me about the place is the stable of nice girls they keep. I will continue to go back.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? YESSSSSS

Verified Hobbyist CuriouserGeorge's Avatar
    Well, damn, Tbone, I thought that was just between us! Now everybody knows. You could've just let them keep going to the places across the street. . . . There goes the neighborhood. :o

Seriously, thanks for the review. The dearth of recon reports lately has been putting kinks in a lot of gears. I guess those of us who found our way over here owe it to the community to write some. I may even have to break my own review moratorium.

(Check your PM)
    Currently on secret assignment. I officially disavow any knowledge of my own actions.

" Seriously, thanks for the review. The dearth of recon reports lately has been putting kinks in a lot of gears. I guess those of us who found our way over here owe it to the community to write some. I may even have to break my own review moratorium."

George.......That's exactly why I did the review

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    thanks for the nice review tbone!!! so this is the place you were telling me about, I am going to check it out soon!! thanks for the intel.
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good review. It's nice to have some recon. There are a lot of SI ads on backpage with pics that look like stock models. I assume those pics are not real.

Actually, I lot of the pics are pretty accurate. There has been several girls there that look like the pics.
    The one's of Sugar look to be of her. Problem with her is she's more business like than the others but her body is smoking hot.

Thanks for the review..............this is a must try......................!!

I agree with Tbone (thanks!) on the pics. They're close. If they're not of the actual girls, they're picked so they look like them. The ones of Vivi look pretty darn close.

As many as session that Tbone gets , I don't know how can he actually remember the specifics from earlier this month.
    That is like saying well, 45 sessions ago. :unsure:

I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday but I do much better remembering what the ladies look like. Not sure why that is.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tbone2u @ Feb 22 2009, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I can&#39;t remember what I had for lunch yesterday but I do much better remembering what the ladies look like. Not sure why that is.[/b]
    The little head remembers what it ate better than the big head :D

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JayAre @ Feb 21 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I agree with Tbone (thanks!) on the pics. They&#39;re close. If they&#39;re not of the actual girls, they&#39;re picked so they look like them. The ones of Vivi look pretty darn close.[/b]
    How did this place with girls who look as hot as the advertised pics not get on the radar? JayAre and T-bone you guys need to be holla-ring loudly about this place.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (htownhammer @ Feb 22 2009, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    How did this place with girls who look as hot as the advertised pics not get on the radar? JayAre and T-bone you guys need to be holla-ring loudly about this place.[/b]
    The reviews should start pouring in.

Truth be known......I hesitated doing reviews here because I was selfish. Just before ASPD went down there were several reviews but they were from noobs. If I could.... I would have kept this place all to myself. Actually I kinda did for a while, then started sharing with friends.

Sometimes when you run into a goldmine of sorts...it&#39;s hard to want to share. I finally did the review for two reasons........because we needed some reviews at our new temporary home and.......... for the time being our new site here seems to be a little bit more secure.

I&#39;ve tried calling them and they don&#39;t answer....anyone else tried?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast