Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Amy of Sun Island

I just want to know if the place is open again and if those gals (or equal) are back.

I wasn't keen on the location as there was a high traffic auto stereo shop right next door (you could hear their conversations in the table shower room).

Where on 1960 is it located, I might have to go check it out. Also what other Spas would you recommend, I have been having trouble getting appointments on weekends with independants and need to find a place for a quick fix when I dont have time to schedule an appointment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bluntman @ Feb 27 2009, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Where on 1960 is it located, I might have to go check it out. Also what other Spas would you recommend, I have been having trouble getting appointments on weekends with independants and need to find a place for a quick fix when I dont have time to schedule an appointment[/b]
    1. dream spa (1960); good times (1960); paris (hwy 6 south of i-10); paradise spa (star ln off of chimney rock) are all good.

2. sun spa is on 1960 too though not sure of the cross street.

hope this helps.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (karuthers @ Feb 27 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    1. dream spa (1960); good times (1960); paris (hwy 6 south of i-10); paradise spa (star ln off of chimney rock) are all good.

2. sun spa is on 1960 too though not sure of the cross street.

hope this helps.[/b]
    It&#39;s about 1/4 mile east of Jones Rd

cool thanks for the info Paradise sounds like it is pretty close to me so I might try that one. otherwise I am taking a trip to 1960. I had tried to schedule again with an independant this weekend but again I get a few replies but never get anything scheduled and get a reply a few days after the day I wanted a session so I think I will have to just hit a spa this weekend.

Verified Hobbyist BCD fire engine red's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (htownhammer @ Feb 26 2009, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Vivi&#39;s ad age of 21 shaves off 10 years from JayAre&#39;s estimate. If she looks like pics, who cares!

[/b]
    I saw Vivi earlier in the month and she does have a gorgeous body. I also met Diamond. This lady is 5&#39; 90 lbs. and gorgeous, too.
    I heard Amy is not there now.

Thanks for your input Tbone. I had Diamond and she was very nice.

I was there Thursday of last week and saw Sugar...................shes&#39; very nice and smiles all the time........I&#39;d
    rate her about a 7.5..........nothing like the ad photo tho.................

I thought Sugar&#39;s body was pretty close to the pic, her face just wasn&#39;t up to par with the looks of her body. That....and I am not a fan of MM&#39;s

I saw Apple there this week. She was very short and not skiny but not fat. She was curvy. Didn&#39;t participate in the shower but didn&#39;t skimp on her offerings either.

I just found out that Amy is no longer working at Sun Island. Groan :-(

Which of the other fine ladies, do you gentlemen recommend (from experience, not speculation)?

Sometimes one who looks hot cannot provide as good a service as someone who looks less hot.

Sabre......check your PM&#39;s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3