Ok, so there we were... one of my hobby lady friends and I were texting regarding screening, etc.... and as she thanked me for my input, I sent back to her "Like I've said before... you lean on me and I'll lean on you and together we'll BOTH keep our heads outta the mud" (originally from Bubba in Forrest Gump - I'm not that creative).

And that's when the conversation went south...

Something was mentioned about a blow-up kiddie pool and a tarp... and, of course, MUD (but how to finangle that into a hotel room is still yet to be determined...)

Well, that got us thinking... that would be an interesting twist to a doubles session!!! (not to mention a helluv alotta towels, and we ALL know how precious THOSE are in the hobby world).

No plans to integrate that into sessions (any time soon, lol) but just thought it would be a fun topic to chunk out there for discussion. Smuggling a blow up pool and a tarp to put underneath all the 'fun' is easy... but what would we use for mud? Pack a rolling suitcase full of dirt and make our own? Ehhh... I dunno about that...

So, what are your ideas?