Phone or Pager: 512-635-2570
    Email Address: catricia36_06@yahoo.com
    URL / Website: N/A
    City: San Antonio
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: NE San Antonio
    Appointment Type: Outcall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, TOYS, Breast Worship, DIGITS, CG, RCG, K9, MISH, BBBJ/HJ w/COB
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 Hour
    Fee: $$
    Total Paid: $$.4 (my choice)
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?: No
    Was the Description you were given accurate?: Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Collar length, black and curly
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider?: Sponsor Ad, ASPD, P411
    Provider`s Body: 5'4", gorgeous green eyes, bountiful natural 38D breasts and sensuous curves in all the right places
    What was the Provider's Attitude like?: Let me give you what you need!
    Comments: Catricia arrived at my residence at 7:00pm dressed casually as I had requested. I poured us each a glass of Riesling and we sat on the couch to chat and get acquainted. We soon began the DFK that she is famous for and wow this lady can really kiss. Mutual exploration followed. We disrobed and the fun began. Catricia has very nice firm 38D's that respond really well to touching and kissing which I did plenty of as I played with her kitty. I worked my way down for some DATY and decided to stay a while since that's one of my favorite things. Eventually I brought in my vibrating friend Mr. Jack Rabbit and we both went to town on her. She was enjoying it immensely and rewarded our efforts with a big quivering very wet O. After a minute or 2 to recoup and have a sip of wine she proceeded to give me a BBBJ that was simply awesome. She is extremely talented in this area and should give lessons IMHO. I love erotic living room playtime and this was some of the best I've had in a long while. It was time to move into the bedroom and start the fun all over. We climbed onto the bed and started with a grinding CG, her favorite as I recall her telling me. I especially like this position because the view of pretty breasts and a pretty face can't be beat. We then switched to RCG and I began lovingly spanking her bottom as she worked away on me. She was moaning loudly and moving harder and faster until she hit her second huge O. She didn't want to get off but I turned her on her back and began some MISH for only a few minutes as this is not my favorite position but fun nonetheless. It was then time for some K9 which I do love, second only to CG. She was very wet and very warm and very vocal as I again enjoyed spanking her and pounding hard. I was close to popping so I told her I wanted to finish with a BBBJ and HJ. She gladly obliged and went down on me hand and mouth and finally exploded me onto her waiting breasts and then returned me to her mouth for a warm farewell. We returned to the couch in the living room, still undressed, where we had some more wine and conversation. We both got dressed and as she was leaving she said "We'll talk later and thank you for the O's".

Now guys I have got to tell you, this is one fine lady. She's not a clock watcher and our time together went way over. YMMV. It was a pleasure spending time with an intelligent and sophisticated lady like Catricia. She's not a spinner or a hard body. She has curves in all the right places. So you decide if she is right for you. She is full of charm and grace and knows how to give pleasure and enjoys doing it. All I can say is you will not be dissapointed.

Photo posted with Provider's Permission.

[attachment=287:Catricia7.jpg]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Catricia7.jpg