Thread: Christine Kennedy: Christine Makes a Return to OKC

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar

Christine Kennedy: Christine Makes a Return to OKC

Companion's Handle: Christine Kennedy
    Date of Visit: 23 Jan 19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM here or Eccie
    Phone Number: She will provide after screening
    Email Address: She will provide after screening
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P258277 https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=404861 https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....ristineKennedy
    City, State: OKC, Oklahoma
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK/LFK.. LOTS of kissing. FIV/FIA, BBBJTC, BBJ with FF, Mish, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
    Donation: With P411, 500 for 2 hours. If no P411, 600 for 2 hours
    Approximate age of Companion: 43
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde to mid back
    Smoking Status: Vaping, no smoking
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: 5' 7", guess her bust is 44D maybe DD? Seriously nice MM's there. Plush or Reubenesque build would be a good description. Her pictures in her showcase/Bio/P411 Page are all accurate and depict what you will see when you visit her.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Always Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Christine Kennedy has been a favorite of mine since she arrived in the Hobby in 2017. Had many great sessions including an amazing doubles with her and Kami back in 2016 and an amazing Halloween group romp with her and 3 other ladies and 3 other guys in 2017. Then she dropped off the radar. Changes to her life situation has brought her back to seeing a very few selected "friends" and I was thrilled to contact her to get back on her "friends" list.

The actual activities were a bit limited but mostly because of me. She curled my toes with her oral skills and completely satisfied my "lil howitzer" so that he really didn't want to wake up for another try. She was a real trooper doing everything she could to "regain his interest" but.. he wasn't cooperating.

Bottom Line. She is a treat, a real sexy MILF who loves sex and just flat fun to be with.

I am already scheduled to see her again next week and look forward to as many repeat visits as she and my budget will allow.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nicely done review

Very nicely done review amigo. The lady is all you said, glad to see her return and that you got to spend some fun time with her.