Thread: Alana-Nicole

I've been in touch with this hot lil chick since I first convinced her to visit us. She is wanting to come for another stay, but has reservations because ASPD is down and she is worried she won't get any exposure. She is registered here, and can be found on the Dallas section. Please give her a warm invite, but I got first Dibbs!

www.alana-nicole.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gtown @ Feb 19 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;ve been in touch with this hot lil chick since I first convinced her to visit us. She is wanting to come for another stay, but has reservations because ASPD is down and she is worried she won&#39;t get any exposure. She is registered here, and can be found on the Dallas section. Please give her a warm invite, but I got first Dibbs!

www.alana-nicole.com[/b]
    Well, since she does know of this board, and she&#39;s already posting ads in Big D, then I don&#39;t see why it seems to be a problem for her to post here and let the fellas know she&#39;s interested in making a return visit.....I&#39;m quite sure that the fellas will step up to the plate to sample such a delectable li&#39;l morsel.....But if she wants to have the guys come out to play, she&#39;s going to have to do something to put the goods on display so the guys will know she&#39;s coming......
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !