Total Paid: $$.50
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: brunette down to her shoulders
    Race: white
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: nope
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
    Provider`s Body: Super Sexy, tall, 130 pounds or so, takes very good care of herself

What was the Provider's Attitude like? Very friendly, talkative, like a very familiar booty call.

Comments: I've been wanting to see Brandy for some time now, and finally made an appointment. She greeted me with this killer black dress and heels like she was ready for a night on the town. She was smokin hot.
    We chatted on the couch for a while over a glass of wine, and then moved to the bedroom for what was one of the best experiences of my hobbying life. Brandy has what I would say is a perfect body. Firm, fit, smooth and soft. Delicious shaved kitty, beautiful perky titties.
    She started off with some slow deep BBBJ until I couldn't take it anymore, then we hit some DATY until she came. I wrapped up and she rode me hard before I switched her to Mish. with some long slow strokin and lots of eye contact. She asked for doggie, and I was quick to oblige and filpped her over and entered while enjoying the view of her perfect ass.
    After we finished, (which didn't take long with the view I had) we sponned and talked about almost everything. She is so easy to talk to about anything. I looked at the clock and realized that my time had run way over, so we ended the night with a big hug and kiss. I highly recommend her for anyone that has not set up an appointment yet!

Would you recommend this provider to others? HELL YES!!!

Yes, that sounds like the delisious Brandy I've tasted a few times. BTW I think she doesn't want her phone posted since she only gives it after the appt is confirmed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

According to my conversations with her she is never coming back to Louisiana, she will be missed.
    "The Best is Yet to come"

Sorry for the late response but just got straight with Mod and able to post.

Correct, she will not be coming back to La. She was the one involved in the bust in BTR. As Big C reported (sort of) it had nothing to do with the security of ASPD or the hobbygoers. Enough said, but that is the reason you won't see her again!