Total Paid: same
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?: No
Was the Description you were given accurate?: No
Hair Color and Length: Long brown hair with blonde highlights
Race: Hispanic
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Non-smoker
Where did you hear about this provider?: ASPD
Provider`s Body: 5'2 with about 36D breasts, latina, tone body, trim kitty with landing strip. Says she's a size 4.
What was the Provider's Attitude like?: Friendly, cautious, then a wild cat
Comments: Alice doesn't post on our website, but her friends Audrina and Haven Rae do and they both recommend her. Originally called for Audrina, but she said that Alice would be happy to accomodate. Since there was no pictorial evidence of Alice's appearance, asking Audrina got a simple reply "she's pretty". And that was the understatement of the evening. This girl is hot, hot, hot. She showed me to the facilities so I could freshen up. She had met me at the door wearing a little black teddy and thong. Damn she made that teddy look good. When it came time for BCD, I asked what is off limits and she said only one thing. Lets assume its greek. Her kisses were great. My hands and mouth were full of her soft, tanned, flesh. Boobies, buttox, thighs, arms, neck, lips. A flesh party like I've been missing for such a long time. She quickly jumped downtown and kept trying to pull my seed out. Kept asking her if she wanted me to come already, and she would reply "Mmmh-hmmm..." Wasn't gonna have any of that, since I still hadn't had a chance to make her O. It became a gentle game of taking charge. And when I took my turn, I put her on her back and dined at the Y till her thighs were quivering and her kitty was slick. She said she came, but that she's the one that supposed to pleasure me, and got on that johnson again. And again she tried to get me to finish, but then I took charge again and put on a raincoat. She agreed with every stroke and encouraged me. She felt so tight and looked so beautiful. She made it hard to hold on to that nut, so I just went ahead and busted mine all on her. Sweaty, smiling, and sleepy I rolled off. She complimented me and brought a soda to refresh myself, and we chatted about a variety of topics. Finally found one that I might call my ATF.

Would you recommend this provder? Yes.