Thread: Enjoying my girl best friend for a couple of days

Registered Female (Not Verified) lovemeright's Avatar

Enjoying my girl best friend for a couple of days

Haven’t been able to stop thinking about my crazy hot and wet weekend of a bestfrienfs fantasy
    Unrushed and very discreet my kitty is ready for you! Let’s have some fun. No BS no

games! 100% REAL calls me for the ultimate experience. Ready to fulfill and EXCEED all of your expectations.

Lets have some real fun

No B.B. OR AA UNDER 35

100% Real photos

(832) 827-7148

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    But you're not going to share the decadent details? Pout.

If you want to relate a fun frisky interlude to titillate and tease, this is, indeed, the right forum for such, so please do so! However, if you are posting random thoughts for promotion since you are unverified and can't place ads yet, please work on getting verified, and I will be happy to assist you with that and answer any questions if you PM me, especially with the handles of gents you've seen here who can be contacted for vouches.

Otherwise, flirt away, and tell us of your fabulous fantasy fest! -- FIH/staff

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    ...right? anticlimactic much? I was expecting some graphic stuff here. booo! no details?
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀