Thread: Avatar

How does one get an avatar? I miss my old avatar from ASPD and would like it back.

Rocker

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Rocker getting your avatar from ASPD isn&#39;t gonna happen, but, if you find a pic on the internet that you like, download it to your computer, click on the My Controls link, then Avatar settings. You can upload the pic, and the board will automaticly size it for you.</span>
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Chat Rules</span>

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    This one?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    I wanted my old avatar back as well, but this one will have to do until ASPD opens up again.

TJ ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lazrback @ Feb 18 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Well unless you are a Gneissguy I guess,,, lol</span>
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Chat Rules</span>

Since my avatar is also saved locally on my machine I had no problem uploading it to this site. Whatever avatar you had on ASPD you should be able to use here on Home2.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Still Looking Around
    Just google "ASPD and your nick" and google will do the rest. Select cache from the results and that should take you to any thread where you made a comment and thus showing your avatar.

Hope it helps, I got my old avatar that way.