Thread: Sonya_Playmate - OMG!

Verified Hobbyist BCD FriendsnFunTX's Avatar
    Review: Sonya_Playmate OMG!
    Date: February 13, 2009
    Provider: Sonya_Playmate
    Phone or Pager: Only after screening
    Email Address: pleasuregar@yahoo.com
    URL / Website: http://www.sonyaplaymate.com/ (New Website)
    City: San Antonio
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: NE San Antonio
    Appointment Type: Outcall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, TOYS, 69, Breast Worship, DIGITS, CG, RCG, Asian CG, K9, MISH, BBBJ/HJ w/COB OMG
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 Hour
    Fee: $$.5
    Total Paid: $$.9 (my choice)
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?: No
    Was the Description you were given accurate?: Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Long brown hair with blonde highlights
    Race: Hispanic
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider?: Sponsor Ad
    Provider`s Body: 5'5 with 36C breasts, latina, long legs, tone body, trim kitty with landing strip. Pics are accurate.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like?: Let's have some Hot, Sweet, Naughty, Loving
    Comments: Started off with some chat to get to know each other then proceeded to BCD. She asked me to help her undress which I was happy to do. The clothes came off revealing a wonderful hot body, perfect C cup breasts with dollar size light brown eraser tip nipples. We stood kissing and hugging as I explored her body and sucked on her breasts. I gently pushed her down on the bed and continued worshipping her breats as she made those sounds I love to hear. I worked my way down for extensive DATY. She tasted great! She has a small landing strip and the prettiest tight little kitty. The whole time I was enjoying dinner she was rubbing her breasts and making sexy little noises. I came back up to suck on her nipples and she went down with her hands and began playing with her kitty. We kissed passionately the entire time. I asked if she liked toy play and she said "oh yes" so I got Mr. Jack Rabbit to join us. Things just got hotter and hotter. I rolled over onto my back and she procceeded to give me and the boys a truly magnificent BBBJ followed by some very wet and wonderful 69. I almost blew right there and I could't wait any longer to get inside her. She slipped on the cover and mounted me CG style. She was super wet and tight as can be. She rubbed her breasts on my chest while she rode. She raised up and began pounding me up and down. A true sight to behold, hair flying and breasts bouncing. She then got in an Asian CG position on her feet and pounded away. We were smiling at each other with big grins and commenting on what fun we were both having. She changed over to RCG and went at it again while I spanked her rear and listened to all those sexy moans. We changed over to MISH and I pounded away as she wrapped her legs around me. Then it was time for Doggie, one of my favorites. She has a beautiful backside with tanned clear skin and I was hanging on for all I was worth, spanking that bottom and pulling her hair as she watched her reflection on the TV screen. I told her I wanted to finish with a BBBJ/HJ and she said "sure" so she took off the cover and got nestled between my legs looking up at me. She gave me an exquisite BBBJ while jerking me with her hand and then exploding me all over her breasts, chest, shoulders and arms. We chuckled a little and she went into the bathroom and brought me a washtowel to clean up with. She jumped in the shower and cleaned herself up. We got dressed and chatted a little more, some kisses and hugs and then said our goodbyes.

This had to have been one of the best and most erotic encounters I have ever had. She is perfect at making you feel like the long lost boyfriend she has dearly missed. A fantasy for sure, but she made it feel very real. A true Girl Friend Experience for me and one I will partake of again.

Photos used with Provider's Permission.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sonya_Playmate7.jpg   4_3_.jpg  

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    Very nice review. I have never met this lady, nor seen her for that matter. But I might have to make arrangements on my next SA visit.

TJ ;)

Very nice review. Trader Jack is not alone....I am very tempted to make the trip to SA for this one.

Looks like a double post on my part, sorry

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

sonya is my atf. she is a real sweetheart.! and probably the prettiest girl i have seen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been thinking about hooking up with her for some awhile now. Definately have to put her on my list!!!
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maxx @ Feb 23 2009, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;ve been thinking about hooking up with her for some awhile now. Definately have to put her on my list!!![/b]
    You won&#39;t be disappointed; she is truly a treat to savor.
    I'm glad I quit lurking, oh gawd I'm glad I quit lurking!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lurklt @ Feb 23 2009, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You won&#39;t be disappointed; she is truly a treat to savor.[/b]
    Thanks Lurk. I lost her # from my PM on the old board. I&#39;ll try her from this one!!
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Nice Reviw..She is one of my ATF. Very sweet and very HOT.