Thread: Sexy new in town playmate open 24/7

Sexy new in town playmate open 24/7

Hi im London 23 years old mixed breed beauty looking for a professional gentlemen to spend time with. If you want to have fun, and you're in the Dallas area contact me I check my messages daily also trying to get verified guys my snapchat premium for facetime/xxxvideos/pics @Bbygirldanip my rates 80qv 140hhr 250hr Hablo Español
    Contact/text 8174387264 & snapchat premium also let me know you guys seen me on oh2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome again. Are you aware that posting this 2nd WW thread will get you a visit from the Mods? Good luck.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome again. Are you aware that posting this 2nd WW thread will get you a visit from the Mods? Good luck.
    per fancy’s post in her natl welcom forum, providers are allowed 1(one) welcome post in national and 1(one) in their home city.
    so, it seems SexyMe42 is ok w/ the guidelines/rules.