Attachment 148089

❤️24 years old
❤️5' 6 & 3/4
❤️ Curvy yet Petite Body!
❤️AHhhmazing ASS!!
❤️Long legs
❤️Luscious Lips 💋
❤️Open-minded

🌟🌟&& I'm in the Fort Worth area... beautiful suite, and I would love 😍 to spend some time ⌚ with you.. 😘

I also do outs to the DFW metro plex area

❤️Do you want the sensual comfort and warmth of a woman's touch, the erotic energy of temptation and desire?! 😉

❤️Indulge yourself in a whirlwind of pleasure, and affection. A romantic at heart

♥ incredibly attentive to your desires, full 🌕 of vitality and eager to please, I will have you addicted to my charm, and my curvy luscious body, and my bubbly personality to match!👌

❤️I am sweet 🍦, warm, welcoming and will immediately put you at ease with my open easy going personality. I love making fantasies become reality. My playful personality and easy to please demeanor will allow our time together, to be spontaneous, fun and memorable

❤️Come on Guys Don't you want to be shown what a top caliber lady of leisure can provide you?

❤️If you want a casual girl next door 🚪 or a sophisticated well dressed lady I will always accommodate your attire requests and our conversations will be sensual and erotic.... I promise the time ⌚ you spend with me will be unforgettable, exciting and extremely gratifying...

❤️Dont hesitate I promise you wont regret it!

💜Call 📞 or text me any time at (817)778♥️0041

💜Email 📧 me at Lexilovesyou6910@outlook.com

♥️I'm Located in West Fort Worth Area (76108), and I'll be there for the next couple days!! Don't miss out!

♥️ For the Few Men 🚹 Brave enough ⚁ 2 ⚁ play ▶ with FIRE 🔥