Hello, Hailey Snow here AKA Snowbunni.
I genuinely enjoy taking care of people & I have a very passionate side. I have a pretty laid back & easy going personality, but I am also very sweet and accommodating. I can be a little shy at first, but I am a firecracker waiting to be lit up! With green eyes, natural 38DDDs, long, dark hair and soft, smooth skin I am sure to make your knees weak. I am highly reviewed and discrete. I am here to help you relax & treat you like the king you are! My joy is your satisfaction in our encounter!
All I ever ask is for you to be respectful of me & my time. Newbie Friendly & I cater to GENEROUS & RESPECTFUL gentlemen of ALL ages & races. If you are neither then YMMV!

***PLEASE NOTE SOME SCREENING OR REFERENCE CHECKING IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLIENTS- I JUST OFFER OTHER SCREENING METHODS BESIDES REFERENCE CHECKING.***

Availability: For same day meet ups I require a 2 hour notice. I can travel anytime all over DFW. I can also be some arm candy or love to go out for dinner and movies or anything else you might have in mind. When I host I am near North East Mall. When you message me please include day and time you would like to set the date for as well as any other viable information or references you may have.

Contact me anytime:
(469) 723-2288
haileysnow@protonmail.ch