Hello Boys…

Alexandra, here… with exciting news! Many of you know that I have been offering the ultimate in Full Body Sensual Massage in the New Orleans area for the last few years… with the accent on S E N S U A L !! Well… I am now upgrading my offerings to include GFE Full Service… with all the trimmings… minus greek !! You know you’ve always wanted more… here’s your chance to cum and get it! J~

My normal incall rate will be $300 / 1.5 hrs …. generously offered from my location near the French Quarter. Incalls will definitely be preferred… but I may be able to accommodate outcalls, with advanced notice… in the New Orleans area… for $325 / 1.5hrs. I am looking forward to having fun… turning all of my new and dear olde friends onto the “Forbidden Fruit” they have always wanted to taste! J~

Normal screening requirements apply. Please have references from two known providers, including their e-mail address or phone contact info. P411 is another excellent means of paving the way toward the FUN that I promise we will share together!

Hope to see you soon ,

Alexandra

BigEasyRub@yahoo.com
http://preferred411.com/neworleans/bigeasyrub

P.S. please ask about any special rates that might be available