Thread: Saying it without words.........

Retired Companion
    Taking the quote from the forum headline

"Unfortunately, many of the great people on this site, have little idea of how great they really are. "

That is so true. I know 1st hand how many wonderful people there are. Both men and women.
    I know that I've had the true pleasure of getting to know some wonderful folks here and can honestly
    call them a friend.

This hobby for me has made me take a deeper appreciation of myself as a woman, because of the
    men I've met (here). Those whom I have had the great pleasure of meeting, have always found a
    a way of making me feel like a beautiful woman in their presence w/o words. (and w/o--s*x).
    They made me feel appreciated in ways like no other. And I've had the pleasure of
    introducing those men to other ladies and the feedback from the ladies were more than
    words can describe.

So to all the *men* who know what it means to make a woman feel like a woman.
    To make her feel beautiful & appreciated in your presence, under your touch (w/o words or w/o s*x).
    THANK YOU!

This is what makes being a companion (in the hobby) so much more desirable!!

YOU, are such a beautiful woman both inside and out. Enough said. Look forward to seeing you in the future ;)
    Don't be afraid your life will end, Be afraid it will never begin.

Live every week like it's SHARK WEEK.

BCD member
    No words are really necessary when ACTION talks even louder. I can't wait to meet you my wicked Wicked MILF. B)
    "Disclaimer: Any aforementioned comments are fictionalized reiteration of a make-believe dream sequence."

Happy hobbying...
    O_o

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked milf @ Feb 17 2009, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Taking the quote from the forum headline

"Unfortunately, many of the great people on this site, have little idea of how great they really are. "

That is so true. I know 1st hand how many wonderful people there are. Both men and women.
    I know that I&#39;ve had the true pleasure of getting to know some wonderful folks here and can honestly
    call them a friend.

This hobby for me has made me take a deeper appreciation of myself as a woman, because of the
    men I&#39;ve met (here). Those whom I have had the great pleasure of meeting, have always found a
    a way of making me feel like a beautiful woman in their presence w/o words. (and w/o--s*x).
    They made me feel appreciated in ways like no other. And I&#39;ve had the pleasure of
    introducing those men to other ladies and the feedback from the ladies were more than
    words can describe.

So to all the *men* who know what it means to make a woman feel like a woman.
    To make her feel beautiful & appreciated in your presence, under your touch (w/o words or w/o s*x).
    THANK YOU!

This is what makes being a companion (in the hobby) so much more desirable!![/b]
    Well said WM, I must say that I too have met many appreciative ladies during my hobby time, (though I have not had the pleasure yet of your sexy bush), I must return the compliment to you --- the ladies, our providers, which make our hobby so enjoying. Though there are some out there just for the $$$ and to take what they can get from us, the hobbyist, ASPD helps to eliminate that element from our hobby. So Thanks to you Ladies as well!!!!! As I state in my signature "It&#39;s all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get"
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"