NAME: Dyanna
    PHONE: 214-529-2813
    CITY: North Dallas
    STATE: TX
    APPOINTMENT TYPE: Incall
    SESSION LENGTH: 1 hour
    DONATION: 200
    RACE: Caucasian
    DESCRIPTION Long red hair, 5'7" 135 Lbs 36C 27 36 Sensitive nips, Great eyes and a wonderful smile.
    COMPANION”S ATTITUDE: Fantastic
    DO YOU RECOMMEND this COMPANION?: Definately
    Smokes? Couldn't tell
    COMMENTS:
    I called Dyanna and she answered the phone. We set an appointment for about 2 hours later. I went to her office at the appointed time and was welcopmed in with a nice hug and a great kiss. We visited for a couple of minutes and she asked "Why aren't you naked yet?" I got there as quickly as possible and we got on the bed. We kissed and cuddled for a bit letting my hands wander over her nice body. It was definately time to head BCD

BCD with Dyanna is a great experience. This Lady just loves sex and she is so damned passionate.. She appears to be insatiable, at least as far as I can tell. We got on the bed and kissed and cuddled. We started exploring each others body and I started kissing her wonderful breast and the nips became like pencil erasers. I stayed there for a little bit before I worked my way down to the oasis. Dyanna really likes this and she went over the top pretty quickly. She wanted to show me her appreciation and she gave me one of the very best BBBJ's that I have had in some time. She enjoys this and she really wants to please you. She uses a lot of tongue and not too much hand. I stopped her and we suited up so that she could show me how much she likes to ride the Pony. Dyanna and I were both very excited by now and it didn't take long for the ride to end. We cleaned up and cuddled for a little bit. Dyanna wanted to get me to rise to the occasion again but I am a one shot kind of guy. I have always enjoyed spending time with this Lady. She makes me feel like a long lost Lover that she has been wanting to see. She is passionate, charming, intelligent, sexy and is one very orally talented Lady. She is not a clock watcher and she makes me really comfortable. She is definately a favorite of mine.>>

I love your web site , its the best out there , sent you a note on it ,

I will be calling you soon , I want some of this great thing you have