Thread: Kinky Vanessa: Welcuming Kinky Vanessa

access removed after staff investigation

Kinky Vanessa: Welcuming Kinky Vanessa

Companion's Handle: Kinky Vanessa
    Date of Visit: 01/06/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text
    Phone Number: 512-270-8089
    Email Address: kinkyvanessa@protonmail.ch
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....1-KinkyVanessa
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ/BSL, DFK, MFM, Toys
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $500
    Approximate age of Companion: 24
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, Long
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Tight little package, 4'11" cute af
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
    I hit up Kinky Vanessa when she started working on OH2. I asked her if she was down with fucking me and my homeboy at the same time. She said she had never done that before but was game to give it a shot. Standard two-call setup, she gave me the address to her complex and then when we arrived, she gave us the building and unit numbers. Nice, clean townhouse that she shares with another provider who was not there at the time. She answered the door wearing very little and we immediately went upstairs to the bedroom.

After a bit of small talk, we gave her the donation and got undressed. We started with my friend going down on her while I started kissing her deeply. She smelled awesome. Then I pulled up and stuck my cock in her mouth and she got me hard quick. She had good suction, eye contact, and moans. We switched it up and my friend got on his back while she got ready for me to go doggy style. She started blowing him and I ate her out from behind for a while. She tasted great. We did this for a while.

I put on a cover and entered her from behind. That little lady has a nice little pussy. I went at it until my friend was telling her to quit blowing him or he was going to pop. We flipped her around and I pulled the cover off and had her go to town on my nuts as he took her from behind. We took the opportunity to high five each other to hit my first official Effiel Tower. I alternated between having her suck my nuts and my cock until I blew in her mouth. She then hopped up to go spit.

We changed it up again she went down on my friend to get him hard again. I took the opportunity to stick a small buttplug in her ass and I ate her out from behind until she came. She said she had never had anything in her ass before, but she liked having an orgasm with that toy in her. Then my friend finished in missionary blowing in his cover. She got a warm washcloth and tenderly cleaned both of our cocks and gave both of them a nice sucking kiss goodbye on our heads.

Great little thing, very willing to do whatever we wanted within her limits and even let me push them a little bit with that small buttplug.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good work

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD chairspud's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Never enough SEX, Never enough MONEY!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Hephaestus's Avatar
    Seriously?

"I am so GFE I'm telling you how to live your life!"
    - Provider to remain anonymous

"Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD chairspud's Avatar
    After a detail reading it appears the donation was for a MFM so 250 each. Still a bit much especially since don’t see any DP activity.
    Never enough SEX, Never enough MONEY!

He's her handler, landlord, monkey trainer. Of course he's gonna list a high rate.