Thread: This maybe a site record for a first post!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

This maybe a site record for a first post!!!

Well after being a registered user 9 years and 10 months I guess its time to say hello.

I've been a longtime user of eccie and before that aspd. Apparently back when this site started I created an account, but never used it. In fact i do not even remember registering. Over the years, I gravitated over to eccie where I have lifetime membership. Then when "the snap" happened last year and eccie went dark, is when I truly became really aware of this site. I tried multiple times to register during the "dark times" but I never got it to work. In the end Eccie came back shortly after that and I was happy for a bit. However, with all the rule changes I felt it was missing something so was drawn back to this site once again. After contacting support I found out my account was disabled for inactivity and once we got that corrected, I was in.

So, I'm hear now. While I've seen many providers over the years, in the past 3 years I'm mainly focused having a longterm sugarbaby. I've had two over the last three years, but recently broke it off with my latest girl. I still saw a provider here and there and even visited an AMP of two,but its been a long time since I wrote a review. I have never have been a high volume poster as I can only visit these sites when I'm not around the wife, but I promise I will not go another 9 years. I'm am here to stay!!!

Now its time to go get verified. I've got my eye on a few ladies in Fort Worth, but I'm open to suggestions. Will probably posting a my first review within the next 7 days.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Welcome Home!

Few of us had accounts from ASPD time.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Always nice to "welcome back" both old and new members.

Just a suggestion, but perhaps posting in the your more local Welcome Wagon

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...gon-Fort-Worth

will help you connect with some familiar faces (bosoms, ali-asses, hndles).

Happy Hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Hiya babe!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH