Thread: Senual Thai with Susan

sweetsensualmassage@yahoo.com

email her for a detailed description of her Sensual Thai. Her name is Susan, she's a great looking milf approx 40 ish.
    Probably not full service BUT it's the best fbsm I've ever had. She uses lots of oil on the boys and uses her tits and ass in ways I never thought of. Shebegged me to spray her ass and tits with my baby batter so naturally.....i did the gentlemanly thing and soaked her.
    She'll be here 2/21-2/23. email her and she'll send pics.

Verified Hobbyist
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zamboni @ Feb 17 2009, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

email her for a detailed description of her Sensual Thai. Her name is Susan, she&#39;s a great looking milf approx 40 ish.
    Probably not full service BUT it&#39;s the best fbsm I&#39;ve ever had. She uses lots of oil on the boys and uses her tits and ass in ways I never thought of. Shebegged me to spray her ass and tits with my baby batter so naturally.....i did the gentlemanly thing and soaked her.
    She&#39;ll be here 2/21-2/23. email her and she&#39;ll send pics.[/b]

Where and when did you see her?

I got the emailed description of her Sensual Thai session and it sounds great. One thing that bothers me is her name on the email which is the same as a visiting FBSM provider I saw maybe 1.5 - 2 years ago and would not care to repeat. It&#39;s a common name but the description sounds very similar. With the other "new" talent I&#39;ve enjoyed recently, I&#39;ll take a pass.
    I come in all sizes, spinners preferred.

Verified Hobbyist
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Airwolf @ Feb 17 2009, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I got the emailed description of her Sensual Thai session and it sounds great. One thing that bothers me is her name on the email which is the same as a visiting FBSM provider I saw maybe 1.5 - 2 years ago and would not care to repeat. It&#39;s a common name but the description sounds very similar. With the other "new" talent I&#39;ve enjoyed recently, I&#39;ll take a pass.[/b]
    I remember Susan before she left for NO. If I can remember correctly Airwolf she had many good reviews. But yes it&#39;s been a while. I remember her from March 2006 til January 2007.

I saw her recently (3 wks ago) in Baton Rouge. I also had visited her several times in Austin 2 yrs ago. Her service levels, while still considered fbsm, have greatly increased. It&#39;s all about body to body, tits/ass/oil/balls and spooge.
    It&#39;s also about tease and denial/delayed gratification.....until the 59th minute. I highly recommend her.

Sounds like some updated personal research may be in order.
    I come in all sizes, spinners preferred.