Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 👀👀👀 Sure is Quiet Ovrr Here !! Where’s Everyone At?👀👀👀

👀👀👀 Sure is Quiet Ovrr Here !! Where’s Everyone At?👀👀👀

Hello!! Where is everyone at??? It sure is super duper quiet on this side ! We were doing a great job of getting the ball
    Rolling on here so why quit now ! We need to appreciate every option we have because we never know what can happen and that’s been proven so let’s stay active with our whole community of choices if we all as one keep active and take a few minutes to to support and show some attention to what choices in hobby boards we have then it won’t be hard to keep things in a consistent motion !!! Ok I will quit babbling now
    Just wanted to share my thoughts for a moment and give my opinion/input on the situation! I hope everyone has a great fun and safe
    Weekend!!!

Well, I’m here. Doing my best to build the review database here in the SBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Number6 View Post
    Well, I’m here. Doing my best to build the review database here in the SBC.
    Hey there Number6! Yes I've noticed that you have been pretty active on here and ty for that i notice also that a few ladies have been trying also but seems like most everyone else went back to eccie when it came back online

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yea this is a pretty good site but Eccie is more familar to everyone. We do need to keep this site going ahead as you never know if eccie will be gone again.
    Thank you Lehalea for being the friend you are and getting me verified on this site.
    Hope everyone had a great week end.

Quote Originally Posted by harley diablo View Post
    Yea this is a pretty good site but Eccie is more familar to everyone. We do need to keep this site going ahead as you never know if eccie will be gone again.
    Thank you Lehalea for being the friend you are and getting me verified on this site.
    Hope everyone had a great week end.
    You welcome HD anytime!!!! Thank you also for being there when I’ve needed you too!! Mauh!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Headkeeper's Avatar
    There is definitely more freedom here are fare as pictures go and also it does have a men's locker room. Ladies like LehaLea being active on her will help draw the gents over.

I can actually post or upload pics on here which is great for me because I still can’t figure out how to get it right on Eccie . I have to give all thanks to Headkeeper because if it were not for him I would not have any on there because I have to send them to him and he sends them back then they work LoL Maybe one day I will get it right !!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by LehaLea View Post
    I can actually post or upload pics on here which is great for me because I still can’t figure out how to get it right on Eccie . I have to give all thanks to Headkeeper because if it were not for him I would not have any on there because I have to send them to him and he sends them back then they work LoL Maybe one day I will get it right !!
    Where can we find the pictures … would love to see them and may want to schedule with you.

They are on my profile page under my albums

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It is seems quite every where. Too many people stating BS and keeps everyone staying under the radar. Hope all is well my sweet friend Lehalea.

Harley that’s exactly why im gone now visiting Dallas because yhe boards are bogus right now .... ughhh we used to all work with one another help each other Nothing is the same nowhere close to it .. there are still a few of us that have each other‘s best interest at heart and still tried to help one another but seriously all bullshit to the side It’s really childish the way some of these Females/hobbyist behave their self all this you can’t see this person or I don’t want you to see this person or however the situation may go if you want to put a claim in on someone maybe you should get a boyfriend ... me personally I don’t care who sees who when they see him or how many times they see them a guy gets tired of the same thing over and over and over so you would want to miss you a little bit but then again isn’t that what the hobby is for for variety for the guy to choose what he wants for that moment and who he wants for that moment because they could always go home and have their wife tell them what to do or their girlfriend tell them what to do I think that ladies forget that this is a guys fantasy world and it is our job to Make the guy feel like that fantasy is reality For that very moment at least ..Anyways good morning good morning to all I hope everybody has a blessed and safe and wonderful day I am going to enjoy Dallas for a moment I will see my fellow friends of SBC when I return !!Mauh!’

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I keep tabs on all the Louisiana boards and I have to say there is a dark predatory element sinking deeper into the hobby and it's scary. People are getting edgier and territorial. Very little focus on fun and fantasy anymore. It's all drama and intrigue now. Sad.
    Good manners and courtesy open more doors than they ever close and they cost you nothing.
    CBJ Haters Militia member

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    since I travel so much I can not go on every city daily but I want to be more active thanks for the reminder
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    HIYAS!!!!!!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD monroegent's Avatar
    North La. Is real quiet. Can't we all just have some kinky fun

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast