Harley that’s exactly why im gone now visiting Dallas because yhe boards are bogus right now .... ughhh we used to all work with one another help each other Nothing is the same nowhere close to it .. there are still a few of us that have each other‘s best interest at heart and still tried to help one another but seriously all bullshit to the side It’s really childish the way some of these Females/hobbyist behave their self all this you can’t see this person or I don’t want you to see this person or however the situation may go if you want to put a claim in on someone maybe you should get a boyfriend ... me personally I don’t care who sees who when they see him or how many times they see them a guy gets tired of the same thing over and over and over so you would want to miss you a little bit but then again isn’t that what the hobby is for for variety for the guy to choose what he wants for that moment and who he wants for that moment because they could always go home and have their wife tell them what to do or their girlfriend tell them what to do I think that ladies forget that this is a guys fantasy world and it is our job to Make the guy feel like that fantasy is reality For that very moment at least ..Anyways good morning good morning to all I hope everybody has a blessed and safe and wonderful day I am going to enjoy Dallas for a moment I will see my fellow friends of SBC when I return !!Mauh!’