Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just a thought.

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar

Just a thought.

Why do guys insist on review specials and lowballing? It’s been happening since I started.
    I mean guys if your boss said he’s lowering your paycheck, your working your ass off just to be told Your basically not worth what your asking for. You’d be upset too. There’s literally hundreds of girls with rates that range anywhere. Stop lowballing not speaking just for me but for every provider. Shits annoying.
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

The short and sad answer is, “Welcome to San Antonio.” The “gents” in our community have a nationwide reputation for low-balling, canceling, NCNS, and badgering for BBFS. It is an unfortunate occupational hazard of being a provider in SA. Your only remedy is to be quicker at saying No to those jerks. Your business will actually improve as a result because you will get a greater number of mature and respectful gentlemen who have a greater likelihood of becoming regulars.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseykk View Post
    Why do guys insist on review specials and lowballing? It’s been happening since I started.
    I mean guys if your boss said he’s lowering your paycheck, your working your ass off just to be told Your basically not worth what your asking for. You’d be upset too. There’s literally hundreds of girls with rates that range anywhere. Stop lowballing not speaking just for me but for every provider. Shits annoying.
    Caseykk...I agree! Unfortunately, this isn't new and it's just part of the hobby world. There are many gents who are respectful, and many who are the bottom feeders of our community that think: haggling, NCNS, harassing, sending dick pics without asking, shorting donations, stalking, making promises they can't keep, outing ladies, making false accusations to harm business, assaulting, etc, etc...is accetable behavior. The way to get around these losers is to post in your ads and signature line, "Please respect my screening requirements and donations that are listed. Absolutely no haggling...All donations are non-negotiable! Thank You!" Hope this helps hon!
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just my $.02. I do not barter, haggle or otherwise try to negotiate price. I think Casey states the provider annoyance very well. However...could some of these tactics be roused by differing prices on different sites? I am a member of several boards and I consistently see providers who have multiple sets of prices (QV, 1/2, full). I tend to initiate contact from the site that has the best information and the cost structure I am comfortable with.

Retired Companion
    It can be annoying, but I think SirMikey might be onto something. Do you have differing prices? I don't get too much haggling on my end, but I think I'm pretty "no bullshit" and everything I have listed everywhere matches. If someone asks for a discount or special, I give them what I have going if anything. If not, then I let them know that too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Totally agree with sir Mikey. The price will be $50 different between two sites or even on the same once you look st the showcase. I wouldn’t dream of haggling, but it would if there was only one posted rate.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Caseykk Bill Millers pays $10 hr to start with NO haggling. Maybe you should try that. You can work up to manager and make $12 hr. The only problem is that you have to show up to work. There is a book entitled "Everything is Negotiable" Maybe you should read it. I see you have lowered your self degrading QV to $90. If you don't improve your attitude you will not get much more business.
    Last edited by Tex Allen; 08-25-2019 at 11:42 AM.

noxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Allen View Post
    Caseykk Bill Millers pays $10 hr to start with NO haggling. Maybe you should try that. You can work up to manager and make $12 hr. The only problem is that you have to show up to work. There is a book entitled "Everything is Negotiable" Maybe you should read it. I see you have lowered your self degrading QV to $90. If you don't improve your attitude you will not get much more business.
    Dude this is rude and insulting! You had a date that didn't go your way and now you're borderline stalking this girl. Leave her alone! Your rant elsewhere seems very unstable!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Pardon me Tex but why are you bumping a 7 month old thread to only post a hate rant? I’m not a WK for Casey but seriously Bro., pull it back a notch or two.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    This was completely disrespectful and degrading... But hey, it helps to understand, why she did not feel comfortable seeing you... She is a person, just like anyone else on this board..

SG

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No need for this, you previously posted your thoughts on her. Now be a Gentleman or go back to ECCIE.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar

But seriously, if you’re going to be rude and disrespectful, do it somewhere else.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

for the record,
    Hagglers are cheap & broke until it comes to them getting paid a decent salary for their job, I assume my attitude sucks for telling the truth instead of sugar coating something. lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtry1 View Post
    No need for this, you previously posted your thoughts on her. Now be a Gentleman or go back to ECCIE.
    +1

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar
    You are OBSESSED with me, you made a whole fake number after I wouldn’t see you. I have screenshots of our texts you didn’t wait 4 hours ANYWHERE I told you TWICE before you even arrived I wouldn’t see you and I changed my mind. Stop trying to start something and commenting on everything of me in every city it’s weird.. and saying i was at a red roof inn babe I was at a 4 star hotel tf you talking about.
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast