Thread: In the Domain area all weekend ! out/incalls

Verified Companion Companion Leila Allure's Avatar

In the Domain area all weekend ! out/incalls

Body Rub Sessions

Ive been doing body rubs for a little over two years now. Experience in deep tissue/Swedish. Hot stone/cold stones.Nuru massages with the cherry ? on top. I’m also into Domination work . Mobile or you can come to me as well. I’m 6ft tall. 165 athletic build.

Hot/Cold Stone Treatment

Tense muscles or damaged soft tissues ? A hot stone rub followed by a cool stone treatment to soothe the skin and calm your blood vessels. Get rid of some of that stress and anxiety so that you can sleep well.

60 hhr 100 hr

NURU Rub

Yes sure nuru body rubs are sensual, slippery, and fun. But are you aware that The bontanical/ Nori seaweed extract mixtures That form the gel firms that skin up while the antitoxidants feed it at the same time. My technique will eliminate toxins from your body and relax your mind and body into euphoria that’ll make you want to take it to the next level.

100hh 160
    Tips accepted and so it’s advised to bring a extra 30-100 for anything that may extend your session

Deep Tissue Rub

stiff neck and upper back, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders ? A deep tissue massage is great to prevent injuries before a work and will help muscle recovery afterwards . A very aggressive yes effective rub is what I offer.

50 hhr 80 hr

Tips accepted and so it’s advised to bring a extra 30-100 for anything that may extend your session

Bondage Femdom Rub

Imagine being tied up,blindfolded, and teased and denied. Sensually rubbed All over your body. Played with toyed but will can only get a great relief if you're being a good boy. many toys involved in the this kind of play/rub.

150 hh 200 hr

Domme Session]

6ft 165 lbs of pure gorgeousness and dominance. A whole lot of spice with just a tad bit of sweetness in the end as long as you do what I say little piggie. I like to take long walks in the park..... WITH YOU ON A LEASH ! Many say they love dominance of a woman but arent man enough to with withstand the full threshold in which I bring to the table. Put yourself to the test with one of the best ... Let me dress you up like I dressed ?? myself as a little girl and treat you like the sissy you are deep down inside. I love to torture and then reward . So message me and lets just see what we can work out.
    Submissive/Switch Play

Couples Play

Crossdressing (check our Beauty section)
    Feminization

Full Transformations
    Fantasy Role Play
    Corporal/Torture BDSM Play
    Sensual BDSM Play
    Body Worship
    Erotic Teasing/Tease Denial

Forced-bi

Cuckolding
    Humiliation
    Competitive/Erotic Wrestling

Foot Worship