Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Use of the Term “Fresh Meat”

Use of the Term “Fresh Meat”

I don’t consider myself a prude. I’m a monger, after all. But I do wish that new ladies would not advertise themselves as “Fresh Meat.” I get it, but the phrase immediately sets a lower bar for me in terms of their maturity. and it is a turn-off.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Easy enough fix, put her on your DNS list and keep moving.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Doc is right, but I have to agree with CoverMe, too. While it is the companion's choice entirely how she describes herself, and some are probably using the term facetiously, seems to me that a lass who seriously thinks of herself as "fresh meat" invites fellows to view her as nothing but flesh to be used and possibly abused. Hardcore PSE, or perhaps a wee bit of a sub streak? Doesn't seem inviting to those looking for GFE companionship, I would think.

How a lady presents herself has a lot to do with the clientele she attracts, and who returns on a regular basis. Each to their own marketing plan, however.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-18-2019 at 09:12 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    These women either have very poor marketing skills, or they’re intentionally targeting the mongers that are attracted to that message. That’s not me.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    I don’t consider myself a prude. I’m a monger, after all. But I do wish that new ladies would not advertise themselves as “Fresh Meat.” I get it, but the phrase immediately sets a lower bar for me in terms of their maturity. and it is a turn-off.
    Maybe they're just Diablo fans. Everyone loves the Butcher.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

It's hard sometimes to come with clever titles or titles that catch y'alls attention. For me it's hard I'm a milf there are alot of us. Lol only so many ways I can work that in. Lol xoxox
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool For me, it's about context.

I myself have a cheeky board persona and you really can't take most of what I say all that seriously. I grant these **** the same benefit of the doubt. I kinda like the term, actually. It's pervy.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Better "Fresh Meat" than "Expired Meat" Lol
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    LNikki I feel like you are talking about me. But hey I'm only 1 or 2 days past expiration and according to HEB that is still guaranteed.

How are you girl? It's been a while. To be exact it was the Nancy (Pepper) send off party where you organized a beauty contest with some of the ugliest cross dressers I ever saw. It was a great night and a moment where I was proud I knew you. We eventually lost her but I will never forget that soul. Or you.

QUOTE=LNikki;334965 Better "Fresh Meat" than "Expired Meat" Lol[/QUOTE

well said !

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Ohhhhh ya. She was awesome to me!!! Tasted great and was nice and tight like the hangman's noose!

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Also we gents can start a thread here in the coed section with some catchy titles to see if the ladies like them or it pulls their attention in. I have a few i would use: like the incredible Hulk says "GEORGE SMASH!!!" or ladies if your kitty needs petting let George make it a purrrrrfect day for you!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Awwwww!

Youse Guys (which includes males and females).

I can and do respect all of the opinions above.

And, also, reminding all that

WALDT (we all like different things)

and

SYFLAN,SYD

(Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't / Almond Joy's got nuts / Mounds don't)

which in the hobby is mostly stated as most times you want someone else to feel your nutz!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    if i see the word 'sloppy' in the title thats a eye catcher for me lol

Verified Companion Companion
    Ooouuuu! A month later and I’m still the topic of conversation �� lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast