Sun: 11AM-4PM

------------------------------------

Also, check out some of my friends/partners:

WinnieL

Cloey Banks

Raquel Ryder

-------------------------------------

Announcement:

Hey there! This year I want to make a few changes so that I can make new friends, respond to inquires more efficiently, and make things a little less hectic for myself. So here are some things that will result in you meeting me faster:

1. I would encourage you to "pre-screen". Meaning reaching out to me and letting me know that you want to see me one of these days so here is the info you need. (I need 2-3 independent references and please include the links to their profiles.)

2. If you are screened or we have already met... If you would like a same day appointment. It would be good to let me know in the morning (8AM-11AM is what I prefer) so that I can get dressed because I take pride in my appearance. Also, so I don't can be near my incall and not running personal errands on the other side of town.

3. I will only give references if I have seen you within the last 3 months for safety purposes.

Side note: I hope these rules don't make me sound like the fun police lol. I'm all about the fun but it just has to be safe fun.