Thread: Preliminary Teasing

Preliminary Teasing

I love to set the mood before meeting a regular client & they have earned favorable treats for being generous.
    Ideas flow through my mind about various approachs showing him that he is important to me.
    tease him through text at his request
    Send sexy pictures at his request

Excellent communication skills are very important

Please share your ideas on expressing appreciation for Regular clients
    and your ATF lady

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I do the same. I luv frisky flirting before and after playtimes.

I will gift my really regular gents on special occasions..like the Cowboys & Indians magazine..candy..coffee mugs,etc

And I always have my incall decorated...a shag pad of sorts!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Cowboys & Indian magazines ?

Quote Originally Posted by Universal.Hoe View Post
    I love to set the mood before meeting a regular client & they have earned favorable treats for being generous.
    Ideas flow through my mind about various approachs showing him that he is important to me.
    tease him through text at his request
    Send sexy pictures at his request

Excellent communication skills are very important

Please share your ideas on expressing appreciation for Regular clients
    and your ATF lady
    Nola lady named Brown Eyed Girl sends me texts and pics of kinky things she does, really gets me worked up, makes me pop a lot faster. She is my BNG ATF.
    Dallas did the text and picture thing, before and after our date. She is really really a great full service provider. Probably the best bang for your buck provider I've met.
    My Queening/DATY/DATO ATF is a young, black, thick booty chick named KinkyCaramel337. She sends me some fun texts, no pics, a couple days leading up to our dates. She gets me worked up pretty good too. I have never had full service from her, but she has good rates for the kink I like.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I get off the clock time and free sessions.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Warpt View Post
    Nola lady named Brown Eyed Girl sends me texts and pics of kinky things she does, really gets me worked up, makes me pop a lot faster. She is my BNG ATF.
    Dallas did the text and picture thing, before and after our date. She is really really a great full service provider. Probably the best bang for your buck provider I've met.
    My Queening/DATY/DATO ATF is a young, black, thick booty chick named KinkyCaramel337. She sends me some fun texts, no pics, a couple days leading up to our dates. She gets me worked up pretty good too. I have never had full service from her, but she has good rates for the kink I like.
    From the sounds of it, you got a nice Menu of prime beef Taco
    A shout out to his ATF's was a kind gesture from the King of hearts

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Playful banter and teasing from providers before and after make it much more fun for the hobbyist along with bringing it closer to feel RW. For me it also means a better tip.

I will second Warpts comment about Dallas, have yet to meet another at any rate that tops the experience!