Thread: Reviews - it takes two

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Reviews - it takes two

I just wrote a couple of negative reviews which I really hate to do because let's face it, we'd ALL rather write a review raving about what an awsome time we had. I want to follow up those reviews to say that I'm not biased before meeting a provider and that my reviews are based on factual experience. Unfortunately I've written far more negative reviews (Eccie) than positive ones and it all comes back to two people who agree on a time, a place and finance, where one party drops the ball. Girls, don't complain about bad reviews when you're providing bad service. Believe me WE WANT to write good reviews because we want to have a good time, not waste our time and waste our money....so if you're getting bad reviews it's pretty much your fault.

Verified Companion Companion AmberBritney's Avatar
    Hi sweetie, I apologize because I was the one who caused this by being late and my text didn’t go thru. I already fixed that part of the problem by getting a better texting app. Your second review is not accurate I was trying to work with you but we couldn’t get our schedules to align. Happy to post screenshots about that.Anyways to the guys reading this I would much rather be fucking you than fucking around with your schedule! so I am going to space my appointments very far apart from now on!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberBritney View Post
    Hi sweetie, I apologize because I was the one who caused this by being late and my text didn’t go thru. I already fixed that part of the problem by getting a better texting app. Your second review is not accurate I was trying to work with you but we couldn’t get our schedules to align. Happy to post screenshots about that.Anyways to the guys reading this I would much rather be fucking you than fucking around with your schedule! so I am going to space my appointments very far apart from now on!
    2nd review is completely accurate, txt message from you said anytime after 12:30 and on the phone call right after that I said how about 1pm and you said perfect. I can do screenshots as well but I'm not doing a back and forth with you, you've already wasted enough of my time.

Verified Companion Companion AmberBritney's Avatar
    In that case I’ll be happy to provide screenshots for anyone who asks. I have given good service to many people, and don’t get off on “ghosting” people hun.

Quote Originally Posted by tokoloshe View Post
    2nd review is completely accurate, txt message from you said anytime after 12:30 and on the phone call right after that I said how about 1pm and you said perfect. I can do screenshots as well but I'm not doing a back and forth with you, you've already wasted enough of my time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Amber - What’s ur excuse for me? I was stood up twice too. I really hate to post anything here but that wasn’t cool on ur part to stood me up twice after reaching the address.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by subaru View Post
    Amber - What’s ur excuse for me? I was stood up twice too. I really hate to post anything here but that wasn’t cool on ur part to stood me up twice after reaching the address.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    It’s my experience that issues/disputes are usually best handled in private. Airing disputes in public only pour gas on a burning fire, not to mention those who will come out of the wood work to stir the pot. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Female (Not Verified) Alyssa Monroe's Avatar
    I agree with Doc.. It's "Alarming" for both parties.. Think of the other Gents AND Providers who will see this and THIS SAYS A LOT...
    🔸 P315150 🔸
    P411 SPECIAL!
    🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

🔗🌐👻🐦🎥💌
    Click here ➡️ AllMyLinks

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    It’s my experience that issues/disputes are usually best handled in private. Airing disputes in public only pour gas on a burning fire, not to mention those who will come out of the wood work to stir the pot. js
    I mean if you are going to burn a bridge, gasoline is a great start.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Agreed. Crap like this can escalate very fast doing no good for anyone involved. Kiss and make up or pass and chalk it up to lessons learned.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Companion Companion AhyanaJames's Avatar
    Plus +1 Doc.
    currently Visiting: NEW ORLEANS
    Snapchat @dmunirockstar
    Instagram @wacorockstar
    512-402-2168
    Vipahyana@gmail.com

Retired Site "Guide"
    Seems everyone is in agreement (including me) that some things are best left to private communications.