Thread: My trip to The Yellow Rose...

Registered Female (Not Verified) Alisha1972's Avatar
    I have to tell ya'll how much fun I had last nite.

I decided to do the strip club thing last nite. And found myself at The Yellow Rose.

IMPRESSIVE! To say the least....

There has been a pretty long-standing joke in DC. All the dancers looked alike. The "Barbie Doll". Blone-hair and boob jobs...they all looked the same.

But not at this place. In fact, the exact opposite. There were ladies as small as 32a up to the enhancements. Out of the 10-12 women there, only about 3 were blonde, and only 2 boob jobs.

The ambiance was fantastic. I had VIP seating (which I didn't ask for...it was given), and the table dances (where I come from we call them lap dances..lol) were truly worth every penny. I'm not used to being allowed to touch. In the DC area, there is a serious no-touch policy. You keep your hands on the arms of the chair. These ladies encourage you to touch....short of direct crotch/boobs.

There were times I had a nipple in my mouth, and a tongue in my mouth (which is probably NOT the norm).

And I am totally in lust over Rain and Cadence. Cadence is a petite Asian, 23-ish. Cute as a button..and shy, to boot. I had to chase her down for a lapdance...lol. She said she is too shy to "work the room". Let's just say after our lapdance, she stayed quite busy for about 10 more songs ;)

And for those who made it to Pleasurefest, Rain was the PoleDancer. An amazing woman. She actually remembered me from there, she sat and chatted for a bit. Cute Alabama accent, and without a doubt, the best lapdance I have ever had. A personality that is unmatched. Just very sweet.

The valet even washed my car...

So, do tell...where should I try next? I've heard a bit about Sugar's. But haven't ventured that way yet.

Alisha...xoxo

Petite in every sense of the word!

www.JustAlisha.com

P411, reference, and newbie friendly ;)

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Strips clubs here in Austin are super lady friendly...I went to Joys last Saturday night (they don't wear panties there)and I went up to watch the hot chick with big boobies... not only did she stick her tongue in my mouth while she whipped my boobies out to suck on my nipples... she did this back bend thingy that resulted with her coochie on my face and let me lick her.... she tasted like strawberries...... :wub: ..I cant wait to go back
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Companion Companion AustinLiv's Avatar
    I usually go to Palazio, but I've been the Yellow Rose a few times. Both places are extremely friendly to ladies and tons of fun. Palazio always feels more relaxed to me, which I like. YR seems more like party club meets neighborhood hangout bar.

I like to go into the comfy VIP in Palazio and snuggle up with my favorite dancer of the moment... :P
    Visit My Website For Detailed Information

My preferred method of contact is via my Preferred411. If you are not a P411 member, send me an email at livofaustin@gmail.com with at least 2 local provider references.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VikkiLyn @ Feb 15 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Strips clubs here in Austin are super lady friendly...I went to Joys last Saturday night (they don&#39;t wear panties there)and I went up to watch the hot chick with big boobies... not only did she stick her tongue in my mouth while she whipped my boobies out to suck on my nipples... she did this back bend thingy that resulted with her coochie on my face and let me lick her.... she tasted like strawberries...... :wub: ..I cant wait to go back[/b]
    Wait, are the topless or bottomless? I must go to Joy!

My preferred method of contact is via my Preferred411. If you are not a P411 member, send me an email at livofaustin@gmail.com with at least 2 local provider references.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Alisha1972's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VikkiLyn @ Feb 15 2009, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Strips clubs here in Austin are super lady friendly...I went to Joys last Saturday night (they don&#39;t wear panties there)and I went up to watch the hot chick with big boobies... not only did she stick her tongue in my mouth while she whipped my boobies out to suck on my nipples... she did this back bend thingy that resulted with her coochie on my face and let me lick her.... she tasted like strawberries...... :wub: ..I cant wait to go back[/b]
    Vikki...they&#39;re BOTTOMLESS?? As in pantiless?

I didn&#39;t think that was legal anywhere....hmmm...I need to visit Joy&#39;s....lol

And you&#39;re right about the clubs being lady-friendly here. It amazes me.

Alisha...xoxo
    Petite in every sense of the word!

www.JustAlisha.com

P411, reference, and newbie friendly ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Alisha1972 @ Feb 15 2009, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Vikki...they&#39;re BOTTOMLESS?? As in pantiless?

I didn&#39;t think that was legal anywhere....hmmm...I need to visit Joy&#39;s....lol

And you&#39;re right about the clubs being lady-friendly here. It amazes me.

Alisha...xoxo[/b]

It was full on NUDIE TUDIE..No Panties.. clit on my face...I felt right at home :P you have to bring your own alcohol but they stay open till like 3 or 5 am

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Are you sure you mean Joy? When did it turn nude? Anyway my fav is Perfect 10 and my fav girl is Marilyn. Tell her that her Mistress sent you and told you to let her know that her Mistress wants her to work you up really well in my honor. Should break the ice and get you one hell of a lap dance whether you are man or woman!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Taylor Maiden @ Feb 15 2009, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Are you sure you mean Joy? When did it turn nude? Anyway my fav is Perfect 10 and my fav girl is Marilyn. Tell her that her Mistress sent you and told you to let her know that her Mistress wants her to work you up really well in my honor. Should break the ice and get you one hell of a lap dance whether you are man or woman!!![/b]

OOOPS sorry your right It wasnt JOys we went there first but they had already closed..It was Ricks that was fully nude

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Companion Companion AtxItalianBella's Avatar
    I went to sugar&#39;s on Valentines Day with some friends and had a good time. We were makin it rain ! It was a nice atmosphere.
    512-769-5724 Angela

LOVE YOUR HATERZ..THEY MAKE YOU FAMOUS!

Retired Companion

Cool

I have a quick funny story about the Yellow Rose.

Before I moved here, several of my friends who are familiar with Austin thought it would be cute to play a joke on me. They got together on this conspiracy and each of them in turn mentioned that the Yellow Rose was by far the best restaurant in Austin. They insisted that I eat there once I got settled in my new town. So when a coworker at my new job asked where I wanted to go eat for lunch, naturally I said the Yellow Rose. He had a shocked look on his face and said "ok if that&#39;s what you want". LOL I LOVE strip clubs but I certainly wasn&#39;t expecting to be taken to one on a business lunch. Regardless, we had a great time and while I think my coworker first thought I was conservative, he certainly didnt think so after "lunch" was over.

To think, I first thought his "shocked look" was because I choose too pricey of a restaurant. Who knew I was right in a way :) It was well worth every penny.

Atxdream, that is hysterical. I worked in a finance office for a little while, and the girls at the front would just laugh whenever someone would try to expense anything that went to "RPM Dining." That&#39;s the name that gets printed on your receipt instead of The Yellow Rose.

Verified Companion
    Hmmmm...........I used to dance at Rick&#39;s and it&#39;s topless only. However-XTC is right next to it and they are all nude. I&#39;m actually thinking about dancing a little bit while we are in our lull. Are there any other providers that are ex-dancers? Might be fun to work together =)

Retired Companion
    The Yellow Rose and Palazio were always my favorites.
    I haven&#39;t been in sooooo long. :(

We should totally have a Provider/Stripper Fest at one of the boobie joints in town!

Retired
    Next time call me to go along!!!! Love boobies and haven&#39;t been to the YR in years.