Thread: Review: Candy @ Oriental Bath House

Gonna copy metal-heads review list since I can't remember how it went. Thanx dude.

Review: Candy @ Oriental Bath House
    Date: 2-15-2009
    Provider: Candy
    Phone: 713-991-5995
    Appointment Type: AMP
    Activities: HJ, BLS, CBJ, CG, K9, massage
    Session Length: 30 min. lasted 45 min.
    Amount paid: .6 door fee
    Total paid: $.50
    Was tipping or upselling and issue: No
    Race: Korean/Chinese mix
    Hair type: Shoulder length black with blonde highlites and curls
    Fragrance: Fresh and all natural
    Body: 5'2", nice milf body with perfect 36C breasts! She has a
    mommy tummy but, overall a very pretty asian lady!
    Forest down below! Haven't had that in a while. No tats.
    Personality/attitude: You been here before? Cum and lets have some fun!

Comments:

[bcd] I've been having withdrawals this week from a lack of ASPD! With my 1st and 2nd ATFs out of town and no ASPD, I was feeling pretty down. :( This morning I decided to try my TOFTT shirt on. I had to go to work and pick up some tools after a nice mexican breakfast and coffee. I was sitting there thinking about who I could find on the BP. After looking and making a few calls with no answers or replies, I was getting pretty discouraged. Arghhh! My little head was in need of a BumBleBJay!!! Fuck it! The time was now 9:30. Frustrated driving home, I swung through Easthaven then Telephone Rd. seeing if there was any SWs. None. I miss the days of seeing them in plenty! Cruised by Yellow Rose and they were closed. Went by Oriental Bath House and saw the open sign on. What the hell, been a few years since I've been here. I might as well go in since I've always had good service here.

I went into the front door and ding dong ding dong, the door bell chimed. Always makes me laugh! This pretty asian lady with big tits answered the door wearing a red and white flower dress. I thought to myself, this isn't gonna be that bad! She grabbed my hand and led me to one of the back rooms. She said her name is Candy and asked for the .6 house fee. She then told me to get comfortable and left. As I was standing there naked, I tried to get the disco ball to work. No luck. Sat on the massage table and waited. The wait always seems long when your naked with nothing to do and only Brittany Spears to listen to! She came back in and asked what do I want to do. I told her everything. She asked how much do I want to pay. How about .9? She said ok. It was go time!

Candy took down her dress revealing a pair of amazing tits. Quarter size pepperonis and 3/8" nipple erasers. I was sitting on the massage table and she bent over and started sucking on my nips. Then she kneeled down and started playing with my balls. She lubed him up and started with a decent HJ. Next, she bent down and started licking and sucking on my balls. I was like oh that feels good! She was working on them one after another. I figured I'd ask for BBBJ but, she told me everythings covered. Always gotta ask. She installed the cover with her mouth and started the CBJ. It was ok with some hand twists. I laid on the table now and she got between my legs and went down somemore. Working up and down DTing and messaging the boys.

Ready? Yeah! She took off her dress revealing a big bush! Holysheepshit! Haven't seen one of those in a while. Some loose skin around stomach but, not too bad. She climbed on CG and sat down. Yes! She started working up and down occasionally squashing my nut. It was kinda cold and they were tucked up. I grabbed her ass and started thrusting in her to control the ball squasher. I felt up her damn near perfect tits playing with her nipples. I wish I could of sucked them but, she wouldn't ever lean forward. She got off and told me to switch. We flipped around to doggie. She has a very nice view from behind. Great ass to grab on to. Went back in and started thrusting away. I figured I'd finish doggie since this is my favorite nut position. I started ramming her with good speed. About 4000 rpms. No sounds from her except for ass slaps, smacking between us, and pussy farts, it was great! I came hard into her grabbing onto her tits. She milked my cock by twisting her pelvis making me twitch and buck! She got up and pulled the cover off. She put her dress on and told me she'll be back with a hot towel. She came back into the room in like thirty seconds and gave me some hot towel of the dick! I always love hot towel on dick! Especially when it's steaming. She cleaned him and his friends up. She then told me to turn over and proceeded with a nice back massage. This went on for about 10 min. with some deep pressure on my spine and shoulders. We chatted during the massage, she told me she's half Korean and Chinese. She's only worked there for a week and said that business was slow. We talked about her tits and she said they were a full size C cup. Whatever that means.

I got dressed and paid her donation. Candy led me to the side door and gave me a big hug. She told me come back soon in her me so horny accent! All in all, I was satisfied and it was only 11 am. I got what I needed and at a place I can trust. Time to work now. Later.

P.S. Can mods adjust the BCD comments and review since I didn't see anything about them. Thanx.[bcd/ ??? I dunno?

Would you recommend this provider: Yes

i think everyone on this site is either BCD or a provider, so no worries about non-BCD :)

and btw, i also had ASPD withdraws myself

1 question, how was her english? she's a korean/chinese mix, i'm assuming she's born in america?

good review

Thanx dude! Candy spoke really good English, with an Asian accent. Gotta say again, her tits were amazing!!! :P

Registered Male (Not Verified) legend69's Avatar
    do any of these asian MP's do multibells ?

I've never had an experience with multi-pops but, I've never asked. I'm spent after one.

P.S. Why is everyone holding out on the reviews?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Holysheepshit @ Feb 17 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;ve never had an experience with multi-pops but, I&#39;ve never asked. I&#39;m spent after one.

P.S. Why is everyone holding out on the reviews?[/b]
    cuz providers can read them :) jk, i dont think people care about that

it&#39;s just that this is a &#39;temporary site&#39; and i figure most people do not want to invest too much into this, seeing as ASPD will be back up and running soon, typically i love reading reviews, especially ones that are flavorful and well written

Verified Hobbyist BCD Texas Trophy Hunter's Avatar
    You never know when you might hit a gold mine even at these skanky places. A few months back, B4 Ike, I hit Yellow Rose on a whim. I don&#39;t remember her name but she was tall and thin, late 20s. I got a multi-position BBBJ/TC/CIM/NQNS. I went back looking for her a couple of weeks later and she was not there. Just goes to show you never know where good talent will pop up and surprise you.

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Good advise from Forest Gump!

withdraws my gosh they just wont go away ASPD is the cure my fellow compadres

Actually, I&#39;ve had pretty good luck at the Oriental Bath House. I completely agree with you about Candy. Great attitude, beautiful woman. BTW, she had worked there a week when I saw her a month ago too . Kelli is older but also great. Sandy is fantastic looking and has amazingly tight pussy, but won&#39;t allow DATY.