Thread: Hello N.O.!

Film Star and Covergirl Tatianna Stone SexyTat's Avatar
    Hi ! I was wondering if Mardi Gras week is a good time to tour in New Orleans ,or Do you guys think it's 2 busy? Let me know Thanks Boys XOXOOXX Hope to see you soon !

Can you even get a room? I dunno about this season, but usually there are no rooms available.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I just left....had a blast!!! But now rooms are extremely high
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonnerVetter @ Feb 15 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Can you even get a room? I dunno about this season, but usually there are no rooms available.[/b]
    That was the first thing I was going to ask.....If you haven&#39;t already reserved a room by now, I think you&#39;re going to be left out.....If you do have a room reserved, then it might be a good time to tour and work because you&#39;ll have plenty of revelers with nothing but money to spend on having a good time.....Just my opinions.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

I&#39;ve got room! B)

"This astronomy stuff is ridiculous!" said the old lady. "Eveyone knows that a turtle holds up the universe."
    "And just what holds up the turtle?" asked the scientist.
    "Very clever, but you can&#39;t fool me" she replied. "It&#39;s Turtles all the way down!"

Baton Rouge and Lafayette may have some rooms available...and I&#39;m know of at least one fan that would go bonkers if you&#39;d come to either of those cities too :D :D :D
    Monocle Man&#39;s Superhero skills? He wields a mighty banana :)

Slidell had a few rooms left last week at the Laquinta but they may be booked by now. The economy may have curbed some folks from coming.

Hobby Addict
    In general (e.g. beyond the Hobby/Tours), how was the Party, for those of you that went? How did it compare to other years?