Thread: AmberBritney: AmberBritney the ghost - avoid!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

AmberBritney: AmberBritney the ghost - avoid!

Companion's Handle: AmberBritney
    Date of Visit: 1/17
    Preferred Method of Contact: sms
    Phone Number: 214-494-1792
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....7-AmberBritney
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? NO
    Activities: None because when I arrived she did not provide a room number and did not respond to any texts or phone calls.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: 140
    Approximate age of Companion: likely older than she states
    Hair Color and Length: unknown
    Smoking Status: unkown
    Ethnic/Racial background: unknown
    Companion Description: can't say because I did not get to see her
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? far below my expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell no!

Public comments:
    Her pre-appointment communication was pretty good, it was via text message. We did the usual back and forth and set a time and confirmed her rate, she asked me to send her a message in OH2 and then she would provide the incall address. After she texted me the address and I was there on time; I sent text message asking for the room number and that's when all communication on her end ceased. I tried calling her, sending her another couple of messages and still nothing. Don't waste your time setting up anything with her, rather just try a different provider.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up. I hate bad TCB skills

Verified Hobbyist BCD

she reached out - I might write a second review

she reached out - I might write a second review

Verified Hobbyist BCD

AmberBritney: AmberBritney - fails on the "try to make it up to you"

Companion's Handle: AmberBritney
    Date of Visit: 1/17
    Preferred Method of Contact: just don't
    Phone Number: don't bother
    Email Address: don't bother
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....7-AmberBritney
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: none because she bailed on the make up appointment
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: 95
    Approximate age of Companion: unknown
    Hair Color and Length: unknown
    Smoking Status: unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: unknown
    Companion Description: physical description - can't confirm anything, TCB description-terrible
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? even lower than the first attempted meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? most definitely not

Public comments:
    So after Britney ghosted me earlier today she texted me about 45min after our scheduled time and offered a significant discount if I wanted to try see her again and that she would be available anytime after 12:30pm, she also called me and we discussed on the phone that she could only do after 12:30 because the hotel was changing her room (yes how many of us have heard that one before). On the phone call we confirmed that 1pm would work(this was also confirmed in the text message string). As I'm heading to the 2nd attempted meet for 1pm I see she texted me again asking if I would be willing to comment on my review that she tried to make things right and since I did not see this message immediately she followed up with "ok nevermind we don't have to meet." I immediately texted her and said I would definitely write another review of our 2nd attempted encounter and that I was enroute to meet her for our 1pm confirmed make up appointment. She then texts me back claiming the hotel made her check out and she did'nt book another room because she was'nt sure and that she would have a place next week when she would give me the discounted make up session.
    So at this point I cut my losses on wasted time and effort and informed her it sounds like she's full of shit. I'm done with her, I would not even see her for free at this point. For those of you who are in this hobby do you recognize the pattern, do I have to say it....Backpage!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Both reports merged and relocated to Coed, where NCNS experiences by Hobbyists go. -- FIH/staff

Nobody met, no activities took place, no money changed hands, so nothing to review.

Additional input from both sides in the thread below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?112176-Reviews-it-takes-two

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-17-2019 at 06:06 PM.

You got your time wasted twice...

Changing hotel rooms is perfectly understandable. She chose not to book a room despite the fact you two agreed upon a time and mentioned you were on her way.

Not going to lie, I'm glad you posted this. I'm irate even for you because that is my pet peeve, having someone waste my time.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    The OP has departed OH2, so this thread is herewith closed.

Onliest advice ck1942 can offer to ALL parties, is research! research! research!

And that applies equally to the ladies and to the gents.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!