Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Why do you hobby?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    The puppy pimps make me.b6c46815dcb082c9d816fca218a46290.jpg

Lmao!!!! ^^^^^^
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I got into serious Hobbying after a failed relationship damn near marriage. I needed something purely physical with no emotional attachments what so ever. What I found on my journey through this hobby is that Providers (defined as a companion who is dedicated to meeting your needs temporarily... not **** or *****s) almost always made sure I had a good time (with no drama, bsc texting or phone calls) - each person leaves being satisfied.

plus what @canihitis comments as well is the reason I got into it

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

There is no way to simply answer why I got into the hobby without putting things in context. The reason I originally got into the hobby is because I had needs that needed to be met, and those needs were not being met. Same old same for a lot of us guys.

I started off by going to titty bars for about a year straight, then things escalated from there. I started off in the Korean bars on Telephone and a place with table showers with a happy ending. I didn't now the area of the hobby between the street walkers (never saw one) and the high dollar ******s you hear about in the movies. I met Amber (Bustygirl) and was introduced into the world of one hour for $150-250. Through her, I saw some of her ladies with her agency. This was around late 1999, just before she started up ASPD. Once things got rolling on ASPD, this middle world of the hobby expanded greatly. I hung out at Escape when Natasha owned it until Wildflowers opened up. I was also flying down to Costa Rica and made several trips to Nuevo Laredo and Reynosa boystown.

By 2005 I was so deep in the hobby, I really feared about getting out of the hobby. Back in the early days all you had to do was show up to a social, and chances are you were getting a net busted somehow or another. There was an unwritten, yet understood rule about if you get a freebie at a social, you made an official paid and reviewed visit. Of course they got great reviews because it was business to them. A great majority of my life revolved within the hobby.

About my fear of getting out of the hobby. Everything about the hobby touched on a persons ego. Here I was a regular guy, spending time with beautiful women. One day a blond lady with F cup tits, another day a hot latina chica, another day a fine black chick. I would spend 'quality' time with hot ladies that wouldn't give me the time of day at the mall. During this time, my self esteem went to the moon and back, however I always knew I was another john, however these lovely ladies gave an illusion that I was important. There is no thrill like walking through the Blue Marlin in San Jose Costa Rica and having all sorts of hot chicas with hands all over me. I had a few ATF's, but never fell for a lady, however I always knew guys could fall in love with any lady. As a matter of fact, I have two close friends that married providers, one in Rio and the other in Costa Rica. Sadly neither marriage worked and cost both men some big bucks.

Honest to goodness, sometimes I felt like a rock star.

Yes, it frightened me back then about when and how would I get out of the hobby. Well there was something more frightening, such as a wife who almost died of a heart attack. She needed major dental work done and she had to have approval by several doctors. One test was a stress test with her cardio doctor, and there were some results that were out of normal limits. She had a heart cath. and it showed one artery was 100% blocked, however her heart had formed it's own bypass, or she would've died. The next day, she had a triple bypass that saved her life. This was around 2007. Even after that I had a couple more sessions, however the guilt of being with another lady was something that was hard to live with, so the ASPD social before the one that got busted, maybe around valentines day 2007....but my timeline may be off....ended my 'career'.

Since then I've been on hiatus and have mentioned this many times. Sure I would love to spend some intimate minutes with ladies like Jasmine Starr or Max Raxx (ladies I've been with before), but I'm afraid I would get back deep into the hobby again and maybe not be able to get out. I'm also in my early 60's compared to being in my early 40''s when I had a lot more energy for getting out.

If there is ever a social thrown again by people I know, no doubt I would attend if invited. I'm still not judgmental toward either the men or ladies who are active in the hobby, married or not.

DJ, still on hiatus, but never retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    The puppy pimps make me.b6c46815dcb082c9d816fca218a46290.jpg
    https://www.to14.com/game.php?id=4d486a52cd9dd

BANNED!
    Do Jo I never got that involved with the owners of Escspe but wasn't Natasha the Russian Chick back around 2000 I guess who had a thick accent and some really great pussy? I met her at the Escape over by Westheimer and Gessner, which I believe was the first one correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    Do Jo I never got that involved with the owners of Escspe but wasn't Natasha the Russian Chick back around 2000 I guess who had a thick accent and some really great pussy? I met her at the Escape over by Westheimer and Gessner, which I believe was the first one correct?
    Yes. I was never with Natasha, however I was with some of her girls.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
    Yes. I was never with Natasha, however I was with some of her girls.
    Natasha was hot AF IMHO. I went in one time and she was working the desk looking fine as hell in a tight little dress and had her flirt going on with that thick accent. She brought the girls out and introduced them. I asked her if she was available. The other girls looked a little dismayed when she said she that she would see me. I saw her one other time. It was the evening Allison came ashore. That was June 2001.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Fucking random women off the street after knowing them for only about five minutes

It’s like hunting at a petting zoo with a 12 gauge

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    Natasha was hot AF IMHO. I went in one time and she was working the desk looking fine as hell in a tight little dress and had her flirt going on with that thick accent. She brought the girls out and introduced them. I asked her if she was available. The other girls looked a little dismayed when she said she that she would see me. I saw her one other time. It was the evening Allison came ashore. That was June 2001.
    The saying goes, variety is the spice of life

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You just wrote my thinking and feelings!

Registered Male (Not Verified) muscleman2004's Avatar
    This is the best thread I have seen in the hobby so far, this is my rookie season. A lot of wisdom and experiences from seasoned vets Im reading and its an interesting topic. I got into the hobby because I am a horny basterd. The wife caught me last year trying to go out on a saturday night to hang out with my friend "John". The wife reads the text messages when Im showering and finds out its a chic that I am meeting with and starts texting the other girl and the other girl sends nude pics. She was a barely legal petite latina and I was dying to fuck this chic and I handled the whole situation wrong, my first and only fuck up. Never got to fuck her bc after that she found out I was married.

I didnt know at the time I could p4p and keep it drama free and on the dl. After being caught I found backpage through craigslist before the shutdown happened and through backpage I some how found the E and through reviews made it to OH2. Also why I hobby besides being a horny basterd is I got married at 23 and was just way too young to commit to one pussy for the rest of my life. Ive been with my wife 10 years, she is many years older than me. She was good to me when I was out of jail, broke, and at my worst so I stay loyal to her now that I am at my best and Im not going to leave her for a young piece of puss just becuase the pussy is bomb and I can cim during blowjobs. I hobby becuase my wife is a low sex drive women. She is just not a sexual person. She is loyal to me and a good women but sometimes I want to fuck a horny slut and I like bjs and cims which I dont get at home. I hobby because I dont have to deal with consequences of an affair. I would love to have freedom and go to clubs and strip clubs and pull free pussy which I use to before being married but I dont have that freedom becuase my wife is jealous and always checking me regarding women, she knows me too well. She knows my everyday routine and its not possible to go out on weekends as I am not allowed. Its just much easier to hobby and no drama.
    Activities I like- LFK, DFK, DT, BBBJ, CIM, 69, DATY, DATO, Nipple Play, CG, ACG, K9, Mish

Favorite women- Latina/Exotic

Body types I like- Petite, Slender, Athletic, Curvy

I like- Brown eyes, Brown skin, Black hair

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I got into it ORIGINALLY for fetishes not of a sexual nature(LONG BEFORE JOINING E or OH2), but that’s a different story for a different day. But as of now. I enjoy DATY ALOT. A small delight has morphed into a big thing now. How else can you DATY beautiful women? I’ve been doing this off and on(more off due to lack or short of funds to do it) for over 5 years. Now that I’ve paid off debts. I have a little more wiggle room in options now. And I enjoy improving my DATY skills(which so far I’ve had no complaints, I’m not bragging. I’m just stating). I REALLY enjoy pleasing women in this way. It’s really fun and I enjoy the response. It’s a turn on to me. I’m not saying I don’t enjoy a good BJ, CIM. But getting women to orgasm from DATY is my goal in doing this. I’m constantly looking for a new conquest. I also don’t forget my “regulars”.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar

Red face I ♥️ Strange...

I enjoy the company of women...I thoroughly enjoy worshiping their bodies and fucking the dog shit outta them. Hobbying is a convenient, relatively hassle-free way to make that happen.
    Ain’t tryna fall in love, I got that covered. Just DTF.

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast