Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Why do you hobby?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    ^^^^^^^
    Damn you sound like me dollarbill. At this point I feeL sorry for any sucker that wants to have a legitimate affair. To shell out money, hope she will give you some, then hope she doesn't catch feelings and then go and tell your SO after you tell her she is a sidepiece. For what? Here you get any flavor you feel like having that day, size, race, breasts size, big hips, spinner, etc . I Feel like a kid in a candy store.

You guys make marriage sound horrible.... Smh... I mean from a emotional connection point of view. Can i ask a question when your flame went out so to speak did you guys bother to spice it up or try a romantic gesture?? Sometimes a single rose when you havent bought a flower since dating is all it takes sometimes if its because either are bored with the actual action go to a seminar or pick up a book. Geez if i had this happen i would just end it i would of course be the oppisite ex i would want you to see your children daily and that would be mandatory not negotiable (remember the movie mrs.doubtfire)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    You guys make marriage sound horrible.... Smh... I mean from a emotional connection point of view. Can i ask a question when your flame went out so to speak did you guys bother to spice it up or try a romantic gesture?? Sometimes a single rose when you havent bought a flower since dating is all it takes sometimes if its because either are bored with the actual action go to a seminar or pick up a book. Geez if i had this happen i would just end it i would of course be the oppisite ex i would want you to see your children daily and that would be mandatory not negotiable (remember the movie mrs.doubtfire)
    Sweetheart, I’ve been married almost 30 years and I’m still on my honeymoon. I love my wife dearly. Don’t know what I would do without her. I hobby only for what she cannot provide.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Don't lecture me about marriage. I've had 3 different wives walk out when times got too tough for them, and I still had plenty of "flame" burning for them, doing the romantic gestures, etc... which is why I now hobby.
    Last edited by shoogdon; 02-07-2019 at 01:03 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I love sex and I love women

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    also I haven't met a women that can give all the sex I need

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    After 38 years of marriage and not having the fun we used to, I am grateful for the ladies that understand that and are available to help us meet " our needs"

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Sweetheart, I’ve been married almost 30 years and I’m still on my honeymoon. I love my wife dearly. Don’t know what I would do without her. I hobby only for what she cannot provide.
    See thats how i imagine it should be... You give me hope that once the ring goes on the flame stays ignited...

Quote Originally Posted by shoogdon View Post
    Don't lecture me about marriage. I've had 3 different wives walk out when times got too tough for them, and I still had plenty of "flame" burning for them, doing the romantic gestures, etc... which is why I now hobby.
    I never meant to sound lecture.. Sweetie just meant marriage sounds like its horrible. And those 3 ladies obvioysly werent right for you. Youll find one whose got a bit more grit to be around one day.. Those other ladies werent worth the effort you put in...

Quote Originally Posted by super user View Post
    also I haven't met a women that can give all the sex I need
    Funny. I could say the same of both genders..lol ... Thats my number 1 argument in any relationship. Literally " oh you have a headache huh, pop a tylonol and ill make some blood rush to your head itll get gone " or that i dont feel like it excuse lol we will argue for hours with that one in a passive aggressive way... They know im pissed when i start deepcleaning at midnight lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dam’n I thought only men got frustrated like that. I’m not sure when too much sex is enough. Never had to worry about too much. Would be a nice problem to have. But Id damn sure try to satisfy that partner whenever she needed it. If not they will get it somewhere else.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Funny. I could say the same of both genders..lol ... Thats my number 1 argument in any relationship. Literally " oh you have a headache huh, pop a tylonol and ill make some blood rush to your head itll get gone " or that i dont feel like it excuse lol we will argue for hours with that one in a passive aggressive way... They know im pissed when i start deepcleaning at midnight lol
    Deep cleaning at midnight...That's funny AF. For me it used to be slamming the kitchen cabinets putting shit away.

Sometimes I'd just like to fuck. I'd like to walk in the door, take a shower and get a BJ. We can talk about shit afterwards.
    My ex had to have everything just perfect. House cleaned, dishes put up, dogs fed, laundry done. It would seem like she was looking for shit to do and the more housework I would take on the more that she would find needed to be done. I would get tired of it and lose the mood then she'd wonder what the fuck was wrong. I'd tell her then she'd get mad and those kitchen cabinets would go to slamming. I'd be like "I'd just kind of like to be the priority every now and then". I think we lose that focus quite a bit.

I had a recent flashback. The SO made it clear throughout the day that she wanted would be fucking someone early that evening. I got home and jumped in the shower. She had lit some candles and said she'd be right back. I'm on the bed with a boner and I start hearing kitchen cabinets. Fuck! My mind tries to go somewhere it shouldn't even though I know better(sometimes we do that because those past experiences don't just magically disappear) I start getting upset "Is she cleaning the fucking kitchen? It sounds like she's cleaning the fucking kitchen!" At the time it seemed like it went on for 20 minutes(probably more like 5) and I'm losing it. Then she walks in with a tray of different bites of stuff as appeteasers and a bowl of coconut oil wearing a little little bondage outfit and handcuffs hanging off one wrist and a bit of attitude. She knows all about the cabinets(and pretty much everything else about me) so that was her way of pissing me off just a little so I'd be a little extra rough with her which is what she needed. Thing is, if she had just said I need you to slap my ass a little harder tonight it wouldn't have been the same. She wanted me to fuck her like I was mad at her. She understands that I'll never be totally monogamous and likes to participate in that to an extent. She lets me have what I need(thus why I hobby) so I'm good with what she needs including an extra dick when she needs it.
    Last edited by 1andonlyboardman; 02-08-2019 at 02:07 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD canihitit's Avatar
    i hobby for the pussy. specifically new pussy. a higher grade of pussy than what i'm getting in my day to day. nothing against walmart pussy, its just sometimes i need that whole foods pussy.

first time i bought some pussy was at a strip club back in 95. the savoy. since then, my sex life has been different. not all of the pussy i've purchased has been from pros. i've bought/rented pussy from some so call friends that happened to be short w/ a bill here or there or needed help w/ back to school clothes. who am i to deny a friend in need?

i enjoy the thrill. knocking on that incall door for the first time... her standing behind it as i walk in. grabbing that fat ass the first time. taking her panties off the first time. thinking to myself she might be a cop the entire time until my dick is in her mouth. i enjoy that i can fuck a woman and not have the typical pussy related issues. (i.e the problems that come w/ pussy) i like that (when a provider and i click) we can fuck once a week without having to hear about all of her issues. my dick likes the attention. i like that i could fuck white women if i wanted to and not get in trouble. (maybe...this is texas) i like this online persona that i've created that only you guys know about.

finding good pussy is like finding a new place w/ good sandwiches. i'll think of you often and look forward to coming back weekly until you go out of business or get shut down by the health department.

what i hate about the hobby is that every time i find someone who i want to see weekly, after a few months or so, either they've given their life to God, moved to a different city, or don't need to do this anymore and i have to start all over. then i have hell seeing someone new because all of my ref's are over 6 months old.

but as long as there is a beautiful woman w/ a fat soft ass selling pussy, me and my wallet will be there to assist during this rough patch in her life. :)

***currently looking for a regular (weekly) in the katy/cypress area. my refs are over 6 months old. please have a fat ass and a bill that needs to be paid.

@boardman- oh yes everything slams and i take out the steam cleaner vac just for added noise. But hey sounds like you got a good one so keep her..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I got into hobbying for a while because I couldn't meet women in school. Too shy or wasn't outgoing enough. Another reason was to experience many women, it's pretty fun to try and find the type that you're looking for and making a meet happen.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast