Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Why do you hobby?

Verified Companion Companion Eva69's Avatar
    First it's the money for the task and time that has always been appealing. I can choose who I'm going to see and when and I find that empowering, along with this "hobby". As years have gone by I've found that I really enjoy giving a man something he needs (aside from just the sexual aspect) and when I know I've given them something they need and often times have been missing, I like the feeling that gives me. Forming connections and real energy is a plus when it happens. I've become friends with many of my clients throughout the years and I believe I'm can be very therapeutic for some and I enjoy when I do make an impact on how someone's day is.
    Last edited by Eva69; 06-09-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
    Ive actually met the nicest people during my time hobbying. Yes of course money is good as well. But the experience overall is rewarding. There are good and bad aspects of this. :)
    Best answer yet. I 100% agree. I have met some of the best people in the hobby. You never know who you will meet or what his story is. And to me every story is interesting.
    Austin Southwest area
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    Leaving Austin soon, be back in 2025
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    After my divorce, I started visiting strip clubs, but spending hundreds of dollars on lap dances and the risk of getting caught participating in extras in the VIP got old pretty quick. Sitting at home bored one night, a random thought and a brief internet search led me to eccie. Let’s just say I was amazed to find out that this culture or “hobby” was so easily accessible right outside my door, so to speak. I had always wanted to do the interracial thing so I committed to a personal challenge to sample every ethnicity that I could. Four years later, I only have to catch the seemingly ever elusive Indian/Middle Eastern provider to finish my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    The puppy pimps make me.Attachment 158875
    Same here !! Lmao. Sad but true... These pups are spoiled and high maintenance !!

I get to select intelligent, sexy men instead of wasting my time with men that aren't a good match.
    When I'm at my real job, I don't get to pick and choose who I see, you deal with whoever is in front of you.
    Men have to bite their tongues at work because they need their job.
    A job in any field of work has it undesirable moments with customers/ clients...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I hobby because I have this goal that I want to see many women as I can before I lose my steel lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6