Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you hobby?

BANNED!

Why do you hobby?

I know from the females we are going to hear the obligatory I love what I do and I don't necessarily believe that. For them I believe it's simply how else can I make this kind of money with the amount of freedom I have with my time. For me, as I get older it's becoming less and less about sex and more about human companionship. An hour of intimacy that's solely about each other, even with a real world experience it's so hard to get someone to connect with you without phones or other distractions. Also in this world we live in it's becoming increasingly difficult to meet women. Like everybody is so busy and the old way of meeting them at work is becoming obsolete with this me too deal. Hell, I'm afraid to say anything to women besides hello and bye for fear of losing my job. So that's why I spend time with providers, I love the gfe(especially kissing) experience and I love spending an hour with a person of their undivided attention. What about you'll......

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like getting my dick sucked

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I just love a variety of women.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I like being so many ladies “favorite client.”
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    I know from the females we are going to hear the obligatory I love what I do and I don't necessarily believe that. For them I believe it's simply how else can I make this kind of money with the amount of freedom I have with my time.
    Why do you ask a valid question, and immediately set a negative tone against the women here?

Should we believe what you say.

Will you believe what I say?
    James
    Loving life in Austin

I like sex ... Plain amd simple i tried the meetings they didnt help so i decided hey might as well make a career change... I think i made a smart choice...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Full disclosure, I jumped in the hobby to try to improve my luck with women. That has happened, but in the process, I’ve learned to like idea of sex with no strings, with women who know what we’re both here for so there’s no complications. It’s hard to walk away from that AND getting my beard wet during a face-ride...

I just love women, period. Been that way all my life. It gives me a chance to be intimate with different young, hot women on a regular basis, no strings attached. I much prefer it to hanging out with a bunch of Dudes watching football and getting drunk.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I started hobbying due to problems between me and my wife that I thought she caused. The hobby taught me that the problems were mine to fix. I fixed them and should have quit hobbying then. Sex between me and my wife is much better now. But hobbying is just too much fun. Like rodeoplayboy, I love the variety of spectacular women I meet here in this world. I’m not likely to quit now.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    The experience with different walks of life. I've learned plenty interesting things along the way ....

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I have chihuahuas to support and a desire for regular meals.

I came upon the Hobby late, age 47 (59 now), after a fairly staid stint in PR not particularly well-compensated. I was looking for adventure, excitement, a way to travel to exotic destinations, a higher income, and a more unique way of supporting myself and the wee woofs that didn't involve punching a time clock. (Or fantasies of punching my last obnoxious RW boss!) I found ALL that and extra! Who knew an old, fat chick could be successful at THIS?

I've experienced more fun and personal satisfaction plus earned more money via professional companionship than I ever did with my degree in journalism, but perhaps it contributed? Almost hate to retire, but all good things....
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-18-2019 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    I've experienced more fun and personal satisfaction plus earned more money via professional companionship than I ever did with my degree in journalism, but perhaps it contributed? Almost hate to retire, but all good things....

Nooo! You can't retire :'(

Verified Hobbyist BCD manwhowritesthings's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    I like sex ... Plain amd simple i tried the meetings they didnt help so i decided hey might as well make a career change... I think i made a smart choice...
    hi yes hello i'm interested in the sex meetings please

lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Vanilla dating/pussy sucks. Period.

This has been way more fun and enjoyable.

More like hi my names caroline and im addicted to sex....lol

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast