Companion's Handle: sweetsexylatina
Date of Visit: 01/06/19
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 512-952-4229
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....exysweetlatina
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Mish,Doggy,Cowgirl,Reverse Cowgirl,BBBJ, DATY,LFK
Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
Donation: 250
Approximate age of Companion: 20's
Hair Color and Length: Long, Dark
Smoking Status: na
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: I cant really remember about how tall cuz i was staring at her tits and body lol. Beautiful ass and tits.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Had been text this beauty for a few weeks trying to make it happen. Finally our schedules match up. I pull up to the incall, usually 2 text system. I walk in she is wearing sexy black lingerie and she looks amazing. Chit chat for a bit then get down to business. Have her on her back so she can suck cock(complimented me on the girth lol) while i play with her clit and get her pussy wet. Her pussy is dripping wet as she is sucking my cock, after i few minutes i spread them thick thighs wide up and lick and suck on her fat clit. I could tell she was enjoying it by her body movements. I put on the condom and proceed to take her to pound town. The best site was having her on the edge of the bed and having the beautiful jiggly booty bouncing off my cock until i bust a huge nut in the condom. I would definitley see her again.