Thread: MISTY MIA: Banging lovely MISTY MIA (*****PICS & GIFS for MONGERS****)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

MISTY MIA: Banging lovely MISTY MIA (*****PICS & GIFS for MONGERS****)

Companion's Handle: MISTY MIA

Date of Visit: 1/16/2019

Preferred Method of Contact: Phone

Phone Number: 3467024437

Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?39720-Misty-Mia

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?39720-Misty-Mia

City, State: HOUSTON, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time?? Always is with me.........................

Activities: BBBJJJJJJJJ.....................!!! Sloppy toppy... lfk... DATY.......DATO..... Greek toy play...... DP(W/ Toy).......RCG....CG..... K9......Standing Mish til...............

SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT............. all over that pretty pussy and tummy..................

Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes but went over

Donation: 120

Approximate age of Companion: 2?

Hair Color and Length: Different shade of pink and blonde....... great look on her

Smoking Status: Non smoking

Ethnic/Racial background: Black mamacita.................

Companion Description: Pretty girl...... fucking ASS to die for...... 5'2"..... 110 maybe...... Perky titties........

.........................MIRA MIERDAS...............................

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Always exceeds my expectations

Would You Recommend this Companion?? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.......................... ...............!!!!

Public comments:
    I've known Mia for a while now and she always brings her A game with me.................... She has a banging little body on her..... An Amazing round Ass that looks great while you fuck her in doggie................

She changed her hair up a bit and it looks great on her...........

She calls me and asks me if I wanted to fuck her while she plays with her new toy....... She wanted me inside her while she DP'ed with her toy Greek........

................Who the fuck was I to say no.......................!?? I hauled ass right over to her place.................... The Rest is in PRIVATE............. With a SHIT LOAD OF PICS AND GIFS.............. Including a nice wet finish............................

ANOTHER SLAYER PRODUCTIONS....................................... ............................!!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by The1Slayer; 01-17-2019 at 12:21 AM.