Companion's Handle: Lexi775
Date of Visit: 01/12/19
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: n/a
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...hlight=Lexi775
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: mish,doggy,bbbj,dfk,lfk,cowgirl,mpcfs
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
Donation: 200+Tip
Approximate age of Companion: 20's
Hair Color and Length: Medium Length
Smoking Status: n/a
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Short just how i like em...Big titties, nice slappableass. She is fucking hot.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Fuck Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Fuck Yes

Public comments:
Oh how i have missed this one. Real cool chick. We have been message eachother back and forth and she stated she was coming into town. I decided Saturday nite would be the nite. She shows up in some little tight shorts and immediately begin DFK(ymmv) and she say hurry up and put on a condom i want to feel your dick in me. I lift her up and take her to the room and spread them legs and slip this cock in her wet pussy. we fuck for a few minutes, and then we get up and sit down and have a few drinks and catch up...Its been about a year or so since we last seen eachother. We make out like long lost lovers, next thing you know she is sucking me off while im making her another drink. it feels so good, lots of suction and hand action. She goes to the bathroom and i follow, she puts one leg up on the counter so i put another condom on and pound her pussy from behind. We go back to the room and we go thru all the positions til we both cum. by then we are worn out lol. definitley will see her again. Like i said YMMV, ive been seeing her since she started out. Great times