Im fun, outgoing and spontaneous. I love to laugh, play and just enjoy life. Im always open-minded and trying to see the world from a different perspective. I am very compassionate and love to serve others. I just want to make you laugh, smile and love till it hurts.

HERE'S TO GREAT YEAR WITH OURHOME2

JESSICA.SINNS IS BACK!!
If I was to describe my self I would have to say the I am VERY down to earth and open minded!! Definitely a people pleaser to a T. I always try to see the world from a different perspective. I believe everything happens for a reason and if it has to be forced then maybe you should sit back and evaluate your situation. I work hard and play even harder so there is never a dull moment in my life. Lol.. I am here to experience new adventures and meet new ppl.
You can contact me via Email or PM. I do have a private menu so if you have any questions about my menu plz send me a PM with what you're wanting and I will Tell you if I will or not! When you do contact me, can you plz include your Handle and 2 of your most recent references