Thread: Makenzee of Dallas

Verified Hobbyist BCD drgnfire7's Avatar
    Had an opportunity to meet with Ms. Makenzee and her photos are completely accurate. The one thing they don't pass on is her sunny disposition. Anyways, we exchanged pleasantries and her french skills were amazing. We concocted an imaginary adventure where her linguistic skills were displayed to their utmost. After a period of mutual competition we ventured on a missionary journey which lasted quite a spell. Soon after we examined most, if not all, the positions of the kuma sutra. We ultimately decided that the adventure would not be complete without a journey throughout europe. All the relevant countries were visited. Needless to say the journey was completed with an eruptive event. I recommended that Mackenzie provide oxygen tanks for future adventurers. If your're looking for an amazing roller coaster ride she will not disappoint. Her contact info is on her ad and she is reasonbly quick to respond. Let's hope we become a regular stop on her tour.
    <div align='center'>It&#39;s about the moment.</div>

Retired Administrator
    As I mentioned on other areas of the forum -- I had the fantastic opportunity of having her visiting me at my hotel in Dallas earlier this week. As you have mentioned so well above -- she is indeed a great little Provider whose only hope is that she totally pleases you before she has to leave. I found out (as you did) what a delightful personality she has as we shared drinks at the hotel bar before we rode the elevators up into the Dallas sky. I hope she cums back too.. Just had a thought...
    She reminds me a lot of a wonderful little provider (now retired) that many of us knew who lived down Poteet way...Services very similar and looks to match and has the same enthusiasm...
    I think she&#39;s still here tonight and through checkout tomorrow!!!