Thread: ForbiddenFriend1

Yep, you read it right: “Best Sex Ever!”

I know that you think that I am a silly newbie who is overwrought by his first encounter, but you would be wrong. ForbiddenFriend1 aka Di, is one the most sensual and orgasmic women I have met and, while I may be a tad hyberbolic, but she is truly fantastic. (I apologize to those of you with pressing engagements but there is so much to tell.)

The Girl, the M.O. and the Set Up:

I found Di on another board. We had a great encounter last year and a few weeks ago Di sent me a “What’s up?” email that led to our meeting last weekend.

Di is an attractive, professional woman with strawberry blonde hair to her shoulders. Her face is blessed with great eyes, beautiful teeth, DSL and a great smile. She is about 5’4” and has a trim and toned body that is more fitting on a hot 25 year old stripper. Di has 36 C natural breasts with responsive nipples, tight abdomen and great bottom and hips. She has extremely smooth and soft, even amazing, skin with no scars, tats or piercings. Overall she is quite lovely and sexy.

Di’s business model is unique. She has a real life and is almost UTR. You will find her ad on P411 but that is it. She is very low volume (2-3 times a month) and views her encounters as real dates. She will usually meet her “dates” at some public place (good restaurants are encouraged) and then the fun time will begin at the outcall that you provide.

But here is the good news. Di says she enjoys her “pro” encounters more than real life dating (because of the certain sex and $$$?) and she gets terribly excited before the trysts. As you will see, this is born out by her performance.

Although she as a one hour rate ($$50) the better deal is for two hours at $$$$$ but this really covers as long as it takes, or more accurately, as long as you can take it. Your initial contact is by email (ForbiddenFriend1@aol.com) and she will provide a telephone number if you make the cut. Our last meeting was set up through email, texting and telephone.

The Date:

For the appointed evening I used Hotwire and got a great hotel deal in SJ. We met at the hotel bar for drinks and then went to Philly for the “date” portion of the evening, which included a light supper and a social event. Di is blessed with great social and people skills and she seamlessly moved through the informal event but we left early.

We got to the hotel and Di took 15 minutes to get ready. When she reappears she is dressed in a hot little black lingerie ensemble that included a black bustier, thong, thigh highs, heels, gloves and, catch this, a bowtie choker. Cute, funny and hot as hell!

We start with DFK and she is a fabulous kisser, with lots of tongue, moaning and just the right amount of lip pressure. We are kissing and fondling each other and I am getting worked up and panting and she tells me to lie prone on the bed for a massage. She gives a very credible massage but just when I am at the point of wondering if I can stay awake, there is a pause in the action and then I feel this naked, soft body sliding up and down my oiled back, accompanied by moans and sighs in my ears.

This rouses me from my reverie and I took my left hand and slid my fingers under her thong, and started to slide my index finger between her sopping wet labia and up to her clit. I quickly rolled her over and resumed the DFK but I quickly move my lips down to her beautiful, natural breasts with lots of attention to her responsive nipples, which she encouraged me to nip and bite (I used restraint here). I then went further south and found a beautiful, shaved and luscious kitty, which was absolutely pristine and juicy. I began to DATY softly, but as both of us got into it I added fingers and the process became a lot more vigorous. In a relatively short time she had her first big O as we were DFK and I was stroking her clit.

Let me add a side bar here. I am not kidding about Di being the most orgasmic woman that I have met. Through all of our activities, Di was having O’s and in all sort ways: big ones, small ones, orgasms in series, etc. So, I am only going to mention those that are really significant.

Well, I was ravenous for this woman and her pussy so I went back down on her and she moved so that she could enjoy my manhood. She was on fire by this time and she took me with great hunger and sucked me deeply and vigorously, bobbing her head, trying to swallow me whole, a truly PSE performance with occasional spitting and attention to the boys. As long as I was licking her puss (and I licked it for a long time) she was blowing me six ways to Sunday, and constantly cumming the whole time.

We took a short break and I asked her to straddle my face so I could just concentrate on just giving her DATY. The result was a sensational O for Di that built rather quickly but evenly and culminated with her grinding her engorged clit against my tongue and mouth as a I squeezed and tugged at her breasts and nipples. Again, another PSE experience.

The time came for CFS and we had a bit of hitch here. My little best friend (as opposed my ForbiddenFriend) decided that he did not like a cover. As much as we tried to coax him to don that necessary latex, he refused. I took a time out and tried to reason with him, pointing out that I had supplied him with an expensive prescription pharmaceutical enhancement, that this woman was extremely hot and really, really needed him and that the only way he was going to get into that wonderful, dark, hot and wet cave that he generally craved, was to put the little dress on and go to work. Nope, wasn’t happening.

So, I decided to vamp by having Di lie on the fancy lounge chair with her legs apart and I slowly pumping her puss with two fingers while I simultaneously stroked, almost absentmindedly the little guy with the other hand. Di was getting into this faux f*cking but to my surprise the little guy responded to the stroking! I told Di it was working and she grabbed a condom and started to tear it open, but it slipped from her hand and landed under the desk. Quick as a bunny, Di dove after it, giving me a great shot of her upturned ass as she climbed under the desk, but I hissed at her to hurry because he might go south any second.

Di recovered the precious condom, covered the little guy as I lie on the floor, and then slowly impaled herself with the little guy in CG. And then everything was all right.

The little guy quickly comprehended his good fortune and he stayed true and on course. As for Di, as soon that cock entered her she became transfixed: her eyes lids lowered and flickered and you could see and sense that she was focusing inward on her rising pleasure. She ordered me to squeeze and fondle her breasts and she began to ride my cock with increasing passion, with intermittent swirls and rocking of her hips to vary the pressure points. Her breathing and moans became quicker and deeper as she ground her clit against my pubic bone and her face became contorted as she confronted the sensations rising within her body until she finally grabbed by my hands and began to shake and convulse in the biggest, most intense O of the evening.

And she wasn’t done. She took a short respite and then went for two more O’s in CG, each with different postures (the last was AGG) and variations on how her vaginal walls massaged and caressed the little guy. It was truly great stuff.

Finally, FF1 was sated. We were both exhausted, sweating, panting and in need for some quiet time to regain our composure. After a few moments we rose off the floor (there is something decadent about f*cking on the floor) and climbed into the bed for a recovery period marked by caresses and cuddles. Di reluctantly left the bed, took a shower (no man stink on her), dressed and gave me a good night kiss and hug after we walked to her car.

Final Notes:

It was fun having (and describing) the “Best Sex Ever!” Of course YMMV (you all know that) but Di is a mature provider who honestly wants to share a memorable social and sexual experience with her beaus. She is bright, funny and sweet sexual dynamo who provides a stellar GFE with a large dose of PSE, and at a fair price. You guys should consider giving her a ring.

Awl4knot

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Awl,

You brimg back some very fond memories of this lovely woman!

Someone has to enjoy the finer pleasures in life and she is the finest!

Eli

We have a provider in Memphis who uses a business model very similar to your "Forbidden Friend". She posts primarily on another board, and whenever she does she tells me it's like a feeding frenzy, her PM inbox on that board fills in a matter of literally minutes with guys looking to make the cut.

The sad thing is that I refrained from messaging her for months because I thought I wouldn't make the cut. Though I did once on a lark, and I was pleased to discover that I did make it. So for those of you worried that you wouldn't make the cut for a provider like this, just try. You might be pleasantly surprised, like I was.

Cheers,

bcg
    BCG'S MAXIM:
    Don't be too frustrated with the newbies; without
    them what would we do for comedy relief?

bluffcityguy,

Thanks for the inspirational message. You often hear that some (many?) providers suffer from poor self-esteem but I suspect that many hobbyists harbor similar self-doubts. You can't get a hit unless you go to the plate and you can't get a date unless you make a pitch (can you tell it's time for Spring Training?) so guys shouldn't be bashful about contacting a provider to whom they are attracted. The worst thing that can happen is they say "no", but that is rarely fatal.

Awl4knot