In an attempt to add some content to this new board, I want to offer my review of the sweet Alexandra Marie of Philadelphia.

I saw the lovely Alexandra in CC on January 31, 2009. Contact info is as follows: Telephone: 215 MASSAGE, Email: alex@massagebyalexandra.com, and website: www.massagebyalexandra.com. Donation was $$$$$ for 1.5 hours but we went way over.

The Girl:

The pics on her website are very accurate. Alexandra is a beauty with shoulder length blonde hair, high cheekbones, DSL and a strong, voluptuous and athletic body. Although she is a professional dancer, this girl is no sylph. She has real curves and a real woman's body. Her MM's are attractive but slightly hard, but her nipples respond nicely to stimulation. She has some "back" that is perfectly in tune with the rest of her strong, wholesome body.

Her kitty is shaved, pristine, fresh and clean. Her labia are full and have some substance.

The Event:

Alexandra's website suggests that she provides a high class encounter and that is pretty accurate. We had tried to meet before the holidays and that fell through but recently the decks cleared and I re-contacted her through P411 and she agreed to see me. Contact through emails and telephone was seamless and trouble free.

On the evening of the appointment she guided me first to a convenient parking garage (street parking tends to be tough in her nice neighborhood) and then right to her apartment door. She warmly greeted my at her door dressed in a casual top and knit pants (she later apologized for not greeting me in elegant lingerie, but it was a cold night). She introduced me to her several cats (I had a surfeit of pussy that night) who thankfully stayed clear of me (I am allergic to cat dander).

We spent our first 30 minutes or so sharing the light supper and wine I brought. This is something that I will do when I have an evening appointment since it avoids activities on an empty stomach and provides a "get to know you" period. I was concerned that I might not connect with Alexandra because I am not a ballet type of guy, but in actuality, I had nothing to worry about. Although Alexandra is a graduate of an elite university and thoroughly immersed in the fine arts, she is really just a cool, young chick with no airs or pretensions. You good take her to the Union League or to Chickie and Pete's and she would be fine either way.

Alexandra, after finishing her chocolate mousse, took my hand and commanded, "Let's go to the bedroom." She then lit a series of strategically placed candles, turned on the mood music and wrapped her arms around me as we hungrily kissed, caressed and grope each other, just like it was a real date and seduction. Her kisses were with soft lips and a teasing, probing tongue and I soon was applying my soft kisses along her slender, pale neck and on the outside of her ears. My hands went down the back of her pants and discovered a smooth, firm bottom clothed with a thong. After some heavy breathing Alexandra told me to get naked and we both threw off our clothes and tumbled onto the bed.

I kissed her mouth ravenously but wasted little time before I started to kiss her breasts and lightly suckled on her responsive nipple, but my real goal was to taste her puss. I first just pushed her thong aside and started to lick the length of her labia before i pushed my tongue inside and reached up for her clit. I soon removed her pantie and moved her to the side of bed so that I could kneel on the floor while I flicked my tongue up and down her wet slit. I soon increased the heat by sliding two digits in her tight box and massaging her G spot. I engaged in this erotic exercise for quite some time and eventually Alex's breathing became deeper and quicker, her hips and legs started to pulsate and push against my tongue and fingers and then I heard her say, "You're making me cum, you're making me cum" and her pussy erupted into a series of spasms and convulsions that pressed hard and tight against my instruments of pleasure until there was a melting of her sexual tension . There was no fake in that orgasm, and it was of the type and duration that came from a nice, slow build up, just like from a woman who naturally and easily responds to her lover's efforts.

After a short rest, Alexandra said it wasn't fair that she received all of the pleasure (but I like giving head) so she began a great BBBJ. Once again, her lips were soft and her tongue was flickering and she displayed her theatrical training by making sure I could see her lovely lips swallowing me while she stared into my eyes, teasing and taunting me while I was stroking and finger fucking her pussy to keep her fully engaged. I was so excited by her efforts that core of my body was shaking with tiny shivers and convulsions with each lick of her tongue.

Alexandra, ever watchful for moments of dramatic tension, asked if I wanted to be inside her and when I whimpered affirmatively she produced a cover and with sublime skill placed it on my cock with her mouth.

We then engaged in a wonderful pas de deux with an entree of CG. But Alexandra, in contrast to some providers, did not rise up to "ride" me, but rather kept herself bent at the waist so that we were engaged in DFK thorough out. Again, this was real GFE stuff and made for a sweetly passionate evening.

Our next position was RCG and while some spinners could do a "tours en l'air" (that's French for "turning in the air", I think) Alexandra was more studied in her movements as she presented her lovely backside for my studied inspection and devotion. As always, watching my cock slide ina and out of her puss was exciting and erotically decadent but I learned that while light spanking is permitted, Alexandra is a lady and forbids any rough stuff.

Our third movement was Mish but Alexandra voiced a clear preference for rear entry as our ending movement. I found that there is ballet movement called "pas de chat" (dance of the cat) but I didn't find "pas de dog", so you will have to use your imagination. Whatever pas we were doing sure felt great and Alexandra was moaning "fuck me harder, fuck me deeper" and I did my best before I enjoyed a fabulously deep and moving O. But in retrospect I think Alexandra expected more from me ("You're done so soon?") and I now publicly apologize if I did not fulfill my manly duties. I will do better when I return.

We finished the evening by me giving her a long, modestly deep tissue massage. This allowed me to slowly and deliberately learn about her glorious, well-trained body and I certainly received a huge amount of pleasure from this denouement.

I then showered and took my leave, satisfied and glowing with pleasure and accomplishment. I emailed her the next day and thanked her for her beauty and kindness and she sent a sweet and funny response that epitomizes her attention to the personal details that make her a true courtesan. In my note I apologized for staying over the scheduled time and her response was quite gracious, saying that she enjoyed the food and conversation and that our BCD time was really well within limits.

The Summary:

She is a bit pricey ($$$$$ for 1.5 hours) but the real per dollar costs were much lower because of the extra time but YMMV. She is everything you want in GFE type provider and I highly recommend her.