EVERYONE LOVES A VARIETY! BUY ONE PACKAGE GET ONE FREE!

I Want Everything! "The Works"
Fetishes, PSE, GFE, Greek and everything else in between!
One Hour
$400.00
Two Hours
$700.00

Say Yes to Safety First "Safety"
CBJ and CFS. I want everyone to experience me safely! No exceptions! You know the rules when meeting!
Half Hour $225 Outcalls to only on the strip. NO GREEK!

ONE HOUR $300.00 ADD GREEK $400.00
Two Hour
$500.00

Couples are more then welcome!
$600 Two Hours OUTCALL ONLY!

Longer Dates

A dream come true!

Everything: Fetishes, PSE, GFE
4 hours $1,000, 8 Hours $1,600, 12 hours $2,500 24 hours, 3 Nights I will be your personal slave for $4,000. If you would like me in a different area just contact me. I am very easy going and love to travel!

Arm Candy
$150 Hour Nothing sexual at all
If you just want to hang out. Do you need a friend to go to dinner, or go to a show, or whatever in public! I am your gal. This is nothing sexual. Just hang out in public as friends do! I expect you to be on your best behavior as a gentlemen on our date. I still need to verify you.
INCALLS

If you would like to come to Kitty

I require a 2 Hour Appointment $600 in person and $200 deposit pre paid 48 hours in advance from date we are meeting! I am sorry I do not allow anyone in my home. It's my safe haven. Why I ask for deposit is because I don't want to pay for a hotel if you cancel.

If you want longer dates just contact me!
FUCK ME

All about me
I am all natural lady with body of a goddess, Blonde hair with dark roots, blue eyed princess. I weigh 150 lbs very muscular body. I do have a lower stomach I can never get raid of from having a c-section. No stretch marks thank god! Yes, I am a MILF! I pride myself on living healthy and taking care of myself. I am 5 feet 4 inches tall without heels. 36 C perky breasts and a nice heart shape booty to match the rest of the frame of my body.

I am Purely sweet and kind, like sugar-and-spice-and-all-things-nice! I am charismatic, flawless blonde bombshell. I will drive you wild with desire. I have so much more to offer than just my eye-catching looks.

I am a Scorpio and Libra Cusp. So one thing about us Scorpios we live and breath desire. If I don't get naughty time I just don't feel right not having fun! I live and breath SEX! It's a burning deep into my soul if it's not released... I don't feel needed also! I feel it's my duty in this world to bring us pleasure! You can always depend on me I am loyal as they come with a heart of gold! I live by codes and all about respect.

I love to be worshipped but I Love to worship in return! I have to I am a pleaser! I am a great listener. I do as I am told with a little sass! As long as you play by my rules! I can't help it. I am a brat =) Dont worry I will always know what to give you!

So are you ready for this fuck festival? I am waiting for you to come play with Kitty. I will be on my knees waiting for every drop! I have Fuck Me tattooed on me for a reason. I want you to come find all my naughty tattoos! You better spank kitty and tell her she's a bad kitty! Warning she will squirt all over you! Just Love Me is all I ask! Plur Life Forever and Ever!

I only see respectable people. I have to surround myself with positive people. I do not see people as labels. We all bleed the same. I am a very kind, loving soul so I demand the same respect. I am all about good vibes and fun times! It is all about chemistry! I want to make sure we are the perfect fit for one another is why I offer short dates now to get to know each other better for longer visits. I get it I put myself in your shoes. The Hobby can be a scary place on both parties! But we can't help being naughty!

Communication is the key!

I do a lot of work online. I have a lot of people who wants to fuck me. If I send you a copy and paste message it's for a reason. Please read it! Make the message count! I have a few goals I am working on so please limit the text messages to appointments only. I appreciate the chat but do it in person or I offer video chats if you cannot see me in the appointment. Put yourself in my shoes! So please do not waste my time. I enjoy the hobby. This isn't my job it is part of who I am. I am a companion! So be respectful to kitty. I have had a rough two years losing my Chica. My Dog my Best friend in the whole wide world =( I only need one good man in my life! So once I establish myself here I will most likely not accept new friends. I haven't seen anyone new in two years so taking new clients is very scary to me so please don't argue with me on verification LOL Come join the beautiful hot mess that is waiting to be everything you desire! You will love me I promise!