Thread: p411 yes or no?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

p411 yes or no?

to renew or not renew... that is the question

I joined in 2012 just prior to migrating to Austin. I obtained "Likes" from my East Coast ladies in order to get started down here. I continued for 3 years then dropped it. It's not the same as when I first joined and since I no longer travel I don't see the benefit. So basically it was to provide references.

I realize that there are some providers who only use P411 but I think that's a minority. MHO
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I’m up for renewal in a month. I will probably renew. But I have some time to see if further changes make it not worth it.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Preferred411 if awesome for quick screening when you keep up with your okays. Before us ladies could manually give the guy and okay after our visit but they changed that to where a guy had to ask the lady for an ok. I noticed that when that changed not very many guys keep up with their okays. I have only been asked by a few for okays the rest just give my name out I'd asked. So that often times leads the lady to having to ask for current references. To me that defeats the purpose of p411 and the point of the site being a form of quick and easily verification.

With p411 not allowing any new clients or providers I guess you just have to think are you ok taking a chance that you won't be allowed back on p411 if you let your membership expire. Gina herself has said there is no plans what so ever to open membership up again. So I'm not sure if the same applies to past members who didn't renew.

I say if you travel a lot, take breaks from the hobby or don't see ladies that often or tend to be a same day or last minute kind of guy it's a great way to typically get you screened by the ladies quicker. Plus its nice when a guy takes time to fill out the profile because we can see your likes and dislikes and know alittle about you. It is also easier to see who you have meet with and a form of contact if the ladies need to verify you further. Since some ladies refuse to verify clients or take time to get back due to real world obligations you have better odds with p411 okays.. when it comes to locking in a date then being told your references arent responding if she has to contact the personally. It also saves those guys who arent comfortable providing real world info for screening.

Now if you don't mind screening with a provider the traditional way and have ladies you have seen that will personally vouch for you with other ladies then I say you would be fine without it. However remember this method takes the longest, some ladies take hours or days to respond, some ladies simply don't respond, say the forgot or dont remember who the guy is, only verify for 3 months, 6 months or some a year, leave or just simply dissapear, are harder to find and contact if they arent on local sites. Some ladies are on p411 but do not advertise on review boards so tracking down and verifying they are legit is hard sometimes. I do know that gina does require the ladies respond to all okay notification even if the lady wishes to not give you one.

I think it is an important and typically quick and painless screening tool which cuts down on the time it takes to reach out and track down some references. I say just think about how often you use it. Do you have ladies outside of p411 that you can use to vouch if you dont keep your p411? Are you okay that it may take longer to verify you then via p411? Are you okay if in the future you might not be able to get back on p411?

Verified Hobbyist BCD green_lantern's Avatar
    BL very well said and very much agree... I just wish I had kept my P411 membership up! I am part of that group that let membership lapse and now cannot get renewed no matter what. Regret, regret!
    It is very well documented that the status of P411 is unknown and that at some point it may come to an end (very sad IMO).
    I am not, and was not the most active of hobbyist and the ease of P411 to get screened and approved was so nice. There were many a occasions that I jumped on P411 in my travels, reached out to a nice provider, and was meeting up on that day or day after. So nice and easy. Having the OKs from the ladies and the detailed information page as BL mentioned was nice to have for both parties.
    I can definitely tell you gentlemen if I had the chance to renew and keep it active, for whatever length of time, I would. Just my personal opinion.
    If Gina ever opens up renewal of old P411 members I sure hope to be on her contact list.

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    I love verifying through Preferred411. Let's me get too the fun stuff faster!
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I got a lifetime subscription a couple years ago. I think it has been fantastic for me. But the value of membership will continue to decline unless they start accepting new members.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmic77 View Post
    I got a lifetime subscription a couple years ago. I think it has been fantastic for me. But the value of membership will continue to decline unless they start accepting new members.
    I agree! Gina are you reading?
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    P411 rocks! I travel a fair amount and it helps get that appointment done! Also helps the local ladies on there love it.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Late-breaking news. Seems that p411 has restored the "Available Now" feature. Seems like that was an issue for some people.

Also they've added a new feature where you can add non-P411 companions to your favorites and send them an appointment request by email. They get a limited view of your profile, not including your client ID, and I guess that means that they can check out your Okays. The limited view expires after the date of your appointment request.

Anyone tried this new feature yet? I haven't yet, but it could be a game changer. I don't think they've opened up new membership for companions yet, so this could be a pretty nifty workaround.

I have a lifetime membership and with rarely see any ladies NOT on P411
    I think Gina is covering her ass and her employees
    GOOD ON YOU GINA
    Dog/4

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'd renewed recently for a few months, and consider it a quicker method for screening with ladies I haven't seen yet.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Satchel's Avatar
    Nope!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Definitely