<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Htowner @ Feb 14 2009, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
As a part of the stimulus compromise the did away with AMT(Alternative Min Tax) that was put in by Reagan of all people. This is not exactly something that concerns the low and moderate income people. How much more do you need from the Democrats?
As for full disclosure was a sarcasm towards the general state of secrecy in the previous administration as they set an all time record in producing secret documents, reclassifing documents and soaring the shredding to 600%.
Just Google for &#39;how many secret documents Bush &#39; and pick out the most right wing ones you like. No point putting a NYTimes link here which would immiediately be dismissed by you all as left wing printers.
There are stuff that don&#39;t even make it to any of our press at all,and you call these left wing.That is another thread by itself so let me stop on that.[/b]
Google yourself. Cut and paste a meaningful snippet of the text along with the link and you might get some action. You know, like LexusLover used to do. Ever think that during Bush&#39;s 8 years that govt docs themselves increased many fold due to increase usage of emails and electronic devices and retention practices? I&#39;d like to see the classification criteria for secret records during FDRs time to WJCs time to GWBs time. Link me to the HuffPo, dKos or dU analysis of that.

BigTex,

W promised a check and sent them out. BHO promised a check and will sign the biggest porkpacked bill in US history. Don&#39;t play like W spent all the money. The Democratic congress approved those expenditures.