Companion's Handle: Stella Sweets
Date of Visit: 11 Jan
Preferred Method of Contact: PM or P411
Phone Number: 405-726-0906
Email Address: stellaissosweet @gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Stella-Sweets
City, State: OKC, Oklahoma
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minutes
Donation: doubles with her friend Britney was 500 total
Approximate age of Companion: Early 30s
Hair Color and Length: Brunette to mid back, maybe lower
Smoking Status: non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: 5'8" 140 is how she lists on P411. I'd guess 35C-26-35. Very striking/mesmerizing face and piercing eyes.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
I have seen Stella multiple times solo, but read that she gladly does doubles with Britney Valentine aka Sweetestsin, whom I have also seen multiple times solo.

So I jumped at the chance to see them both at the same time.

Wow, was that ever a great decision.

Both are very relaxed and comfortable with each other, both donned some very sexy lingerie for me to greet me in, both enjoy playing girl on girl or will switch and focus on you based on your prefernce.

Both have amazing bodies that cater to just about all preferences

If you like nice, sexy, taut ManMades. Britney has some top notch work. If you prefer perky naturals, that's Stella. If you prefer the kitty bare, Britney, if you want a touch of fur instead, Stella.

I just can't believe it took me so long to arrange the doubles, but I expect I'll make this a regular recurring visit now.

Can't recommend seeing these ladies in doubles too highly. They are amazing. Already counting the days till the next session.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.