Thread: Deleting/renewing a thread

Verified Companion Companion SnowWhite's Avatar

Deleting/renewing a thread

Since we are only allowed to post once daily are we allowed to delete a thread & repost? For instance I post early mornings. By this time everyday my thread is on the 2nd sometimes 3rd page. 9 times out of 10 hobbyists won't scroll past the first page. Only being able to post once per day really cuts down on a providers visibility on a site that has sort of taken over where backpage left off & where other sites without the visibility that OH2 has lets you post at least 2 or 3 times a day.

🌺KNOW🌷YOUR🌷WORTH🌺THEN🌷ADD🌷TAX🌺
    I 💖 what I do & it SHOWS!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    (Thread moved from WW to coed discussion forum as more appropriate there).

Or it may be more appropriate in this forum:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...Ask-your-staff

= = = = =

Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
    Since we are only allowed to post once daily are we allowed to delete a thread & repost? For instance I post early mornings. By this time everyday my thread is on the 2nd sometimes 3rd page. 9 times out of 10 hobbyists won't scroll past the first page. Only being able to post once per day really cuts down on a providers visibility on a site that has sort of taken over where backpage left off & where other sites without the visibility that OH2 has lets you post at least 2 or 3 times a day.

Thanks for asking and the standard reply to thread/post deletions is usually "you post it you own it."

A possible solution to your dilemma is to "scatter" your ad efforts during the day among the several Austin ad forums available to you. (See the links below)

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...pecials-Austin

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...OT-ZONE-Austin

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...ections-Austin

A well rounded marketing plan could include:

-- Multiple photo albums updated occasionally
    -- Participating in threads of interest started by others or initiated by you
    -- Perhaps occasionally meeting and greeting in regular Austin social events
    -- Check the "hints" and lessons learned in the many different city companion only resource areas

You do have the opportunity to respond to Hobbyist ISOs, of course, but my counsel would be to avoid flooding that forum; much better imo to use the PM system to respond to short notice requests.

And to participate occasionally in the other forums (just not with ads, please) such as Coed Discussion(s), replying to others' threads in the WW, in the Hobbyist ISOs, the Bat Cave and perhaps even forums outside the immediate Austin forum set to engage with folks visiting from San Antonio or Dallas or Houston.

= = = = =

Unfortunately, due to the amount of existing ad traffic, the ad forums are what they are; used to be elsewhere there were paid "sponsor companion" ad forums in each city in which sponsors could post multiple ads. OH2 has never had any of those.

However, you can, occasionally, check the numbers of views on your ads, no matter which page they appear.
    You may well be surprised at what you see, looking at your ads, vs. ads posted by others.

For example, compare the views of ads with no photos, ads with only one or with more than one photo, ads with colored text, ads with more complete explanations of what's necessary to "connect," or no explanation; ads with or without phone numbers; ads with explicit text or not; ads with barely a hint of "whatever" and also check the review forums and see which ladies appear to be more "popular" and check out how they market and advertise.

And, my favorite: ads that include links to the companion's reviews!

Use the search box next to the magnifying glass in the forum link line - input your handle and hit enter. That should bring up all of your ads and other posts in a list and show the number of views.

Stay safe out there!

And many thanks for supporting the verified hobbyist confirmation process!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

My unsolicited view?

If every lady was able to "renew" their ad, it would be exactly the same as it is now. God love CK for giving the ladies a place they can post daily...but it's already borderline spamming in the Ad Forums. I hear ladies complain that once their ad is past page one, no one sees it. I don't think that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    My unsolicited view?

If every lady was able to "renew" their ad, it would be exactly the same as it is now. God love CK for giving the ladies a place they can post daily...but it's already borderline spamming in the Ad Forums. I hear ladies complain that once their ad is past page one, no one sees it. I don't think that is true.
    Most ads for the day are usually on page 1. Very rarely will I see ads of the day go to page 2.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Most ads for the day are usually on page 1. Very rarely will I see ads of the day go to page 2.
    I agree with 220, especially on the Austin Board.

+1 220
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    I generally look at the date of the posting and keep looking until I've gotten to the end (or beginning) of the day's posts. When they do go to multiple pages, I've gone to the earliest post and worked my way toward the front. But as far as views, I'm looking at the poster's name anyway. I may not click on an ad generated by someone whose ads I've seen several times before, even those I've met, just because I often already know what they post says or I'm looking for someone or something else. So even if your ad doesn't get a click, you can be sure that there are more people aware that it's there than actually counted. To add one point to ck's list of things to check for, if all your ads are cut and paste, I'll already be sure I've read what you have to say and will be less likely to click. FWIW.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I may check the forums (the ads and others) several times a day regardless of whether I plan to hobby in the near future. As Alxndr mentioned, I will frequently only look at the names unless I plan to see one of the ladies advertising. I will then check her ad to see if anything has changed before contacting her. To help keep track of what I have viewed, I use the "forum tool" "Mark this forum read" before leaving the forum. With this exercise, when I return to the forum, list of ads, etc. all items which are new or have changed show up in bold text.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Interesting POVs above; but reality is that even after ads flow down the pages from page one to two or even three, my research indicates that many ads are viewed over more than a week or even two most times.

And although I cannot share the data easily, just go to the ad forum(s) and hit page 2 and see how many ads have how many "views" and then go to page three or even four and check those page views.

Especially the more "interesting" ads. Or the more popular companions. Or companions offering certain services or even rates or "specials" or whatever the gent's searching parameters might be.

imo, there seem to be many patterns -- some gents are obviously researching specific companions and often will seek to view all of her most recent posts and ads.

Other search patterns appear to focus on photos - and depending on the "search pattern" processes can reveal a great amount of data with a single "plug in"

Using companion handle "SnowWhite" in the global search box, I turned up over 120 results, mainly ads, but also some reviews and general posts, too.

Reiterating what I suggested in my post above:

A well rounded marketing plan could include:

-- Multiple photo albums updated occasionally
    -- Participating in threads of interest started by others or initiated by you
    -- Perhaps occasionally meeting and greeting in regular Austin social events
    -- Check the "hints" and lessons learned in the many different city companion only resource areas

You do have the opportunity to respond to Hobbyist ISOs, of course, but my counsel would be to avoid flooding that forum; much better imo to use the PM system to respond to short notice requests.

And to participate occasionally in the other forums (just not with ads, please) such as Coed Discussion(s), replying to others' threads in the WW, in the Hobbyist ISOs, the Bat Cave and perhaps even forums outside the immediate Austin forum set to engage with folks visiting from San Antonio or Dallas or Houston.

Heck, I noticed there's an event hereabouts this week, too:

Austin's Margaritas, Mojitos & maybe a little more quot Hump Day Meet & Greet Happy Hour
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Add members as "Friends." Then your activities will be shown in their feeds and it keeps them informed and up to date! Easier than scrolling through ads of ladies you're not interested in, just to try to find the ones that you have an eye on. It also goes on your feed (ladies) and can inform you when an interested gentleman posts an ISO or makes a thread on the board that you may wish to engage with.

Too much to read so if it has been said then that is just a sign of great advice ;-*

Also, post your ads at different times of the day, not all at once in every forum. That's a waste of ad space, the audience is mostly the same. Try one in the early morning and one in the early afternoon. That way gents have something to read with their coffee and possibly set a lunch date or read during their lunch to possibly set something up for after work. If you're a night owl, afternoon and early evening would be better for your target audience. Also, pay attention to view counts and what time of day those ads were posted, their tags, their titles and their menu/rates. I would go into greater detail but I charge for that formula, it's well worth it though ;)

Hope that was helpful to everyone with the same issues or at least a way to get myself some more "friends."

Required Screening Info:
    PM: 2 Recent Verifiable References/Physical Description
    Contact Number/Your Availability Window

🚫BBFS, EXPLICIT MSGS,BBSS, NEW HANDLES🚫
    24H Notice Required

💄Preferred 411🧫Twitter