I am Purely sweet and kind, like sugar-and-spice-and-all-things-nice! I am charismatic, flawless blonde bombshell. I will drive you wild with desire. I have so much more to offer than just my eye-catching looks.

I am a Scorpio and Libra Cusp. So one thing about us Scorpios we live and breath desire. If I don't feel that desire burning deep into my soul... I don't feel needed. You can always depend on me I am loyal as they come with a heart of gold! I live by codes and all about respect.

I love to be worshipped and Love to worship in return! I am a great listener and do as I am told with a little sass! I can't help it. I am a brat =) Dont worry I will always know what to give you!

I only see respectable people. I have to surround myself with positive people. I do not see people as labels we all bleed the same. I am a very kind, loving person so I demand the same respect. I am all about good vibes and fun times! It is all about chemistry! I want to make sure we are the perfect fit for one another so please plan ahead when setting a date with me.

Communication is the key!

I do a lot of work online. If I send you a copy and paste message it's for a reason it helps my stupid phone from not typing crazy message using voice talk! Make the message count! I have a lot of goals. So please do not waste my time. I enjoy the hobby. This isn't my job it is part of who I am. I am a companion! So be respectful to kitty. I only need one good man in my life! Come join the beautiful hot mess that is waiting to be everything you desire!