Thread: Killeen Valentine's M&G

Killeen Valentine's M&G

It's the perfect holiday for a social, and we have some awesome people to celebrate it with! Come on out to Killeen for our next meet and greet, enjoy some food, snacks, games and contests, as well as some excellent company in a private setting. If you've attended previously, you already know the deal. If you haven't, just send me a PM with the names of some OH2 members who can vouch for you and we'll get you verified.

I'm considering two dates at this point, and need some input. The preferred date is Friday, 2/8. Backup date is Friday, 2/15. If either of these days doesn't work for you, let me know. Obviously a consensus among regular attendees holds priority.

Looking forward to seeing you all again, as well as any awesome newcomers we can bring in. See you in February!

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

After a few days of input, I'm setting the date for Friday, 2/8. Being a few days before Valentine's Day, we are going with a Valentine's theme, so feel free to attend with that in mind, whether you show it by dress, drinks, snacks, or whatever. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again, and having loads of fun.

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Here's a friendly reminder: Our Valentine's M&G here in Killeen is now 2 weeks away, Friday, 2/8. If you'd like to attend and haven't contacted me already, let me know. The earlier you do so, the easier it is to get you verified to attend. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Alx

Invites have gone out. If you were expecting one and didn't receive it, let me know. If you haven't been cleared to attend, contact me to get that done if you'd like to attend.

Alx